Thursday, September 14, 2006

Prologue - Morianity Bible For Millenium 3, Old Testament 1995

There is no good way to start this journal of my endless life, you see I do not ever die. In this age of somewhat computer impersonal interworld interaction, I will start with plain simple english. First there is a very sick giant army of pure wicked slimebags, wrecking every facet of my life. It worsened however 20 years ago when I resided in lovely Cherry Hill, NJ, and much will be spoken of regarding this horiffic nightmare. I have offered 3 people the knowledge of creating their idea of immortality, and I can make goog on my end of the deal. Despite mans fear of death and the unknown, they all turned down my offer, even though what I want in return is not what you might think the usual things would be, such as sex or money or power etc. I do not want this. What I want is to be believed and have a small group of people join me in a fight against something that goes beyond consp theories, or any sci-fi stuff. No one can ever give me what I want so bad, OBLIVION. I have a story to tell you that will topple the world as we now percieve it to be. Stay tuned, there is a light year of story to tell, be braced................

I do think it wise that this book be made a part of my life and live journals, as this is the beginning of the book known as morianity bible. This will not follow the scrit of prior writtings, as the times change very quickly as centuries continue moving forward. I feel the need to point out that several people play a major part of my nightmare endless existance, and that they are well known high profile individuals. Unless you can see what I tell you is real, you will be offended as a direct result of inability to comprehend. People, animals, weather, and all potential situations of interaction in this gigantic 5th dimensional hyperspace, are all totally controlled by the uplining thoughtwave that simply put, IS ALL THIS. No way can I just start right in imparting things about what the 6th dimension really is, as though we are having a casual conversation over trivial everyday matters such as a new boy or girl friend, whether or not the mighty Philadelphia Flyers will win the 2006 Stanley Cup, and on and on. The 6th dimension contains answers to every question that ever has plagued or interested mankind since it crawled out of the seas. I began my bible for no other reason in 1995, than simply put, and using mortal Earth language; I awoke from a dream on the morning of August fifteen, 1986, and upon awakening I came here, wherever here is. NO ONE ON GODS GREENBROWN EARTH will believe me when I tell them that the place that I fell asleep from the night before was not where I am now, and have been since this outlandish occurance. Since this happened, some things are similar, and some things are quite different. When I came to the library today to write this blog, my reading glasses vanished and turned up in a very wierd spot, and then a crazy person tried intentionally yo hit my car while I was merely attempting to normally park. Things like this occur constantly, and thousands of hellish things worse, every year since this hell began in 1986, whereas before all of this, my life was boring and dull, not great, but certainly not TOTAL FREAKING HELL. I have been in a death-hell sentence for 20 years now, and all from doing no more than waking up from a spurious and crazy dream, where I lived in Atlantic City, NJ, but in an entirely altered reality, some might refer to as a parallel universe. One possible explanation for this is that I used to experiment with many electronic devices, and you would never believe me if I told you the whole story. Long before many of the technologies of century 21 existed, I applied an ancient alchemists theory to life by combining science with the magical world, hence creating a comingling of sorts of existing powers that man had tapped into. There are several people that were suddenly added and subtracted from known reality, and the machine it was done on was a Panasonic Technics RS1500US open reel recorder. In closing the first chapter of this buible, I will simply say this: I am in hell. I have been shot in a Wawa, drowned, poisoned, electrocuted, killed in 5 traffic crashes, the worst being in Woodbury, NJ, and have had several massive and fatal heart attacks. Death hates my gutts and has been ordered to not let me get out of this nightmare. I am constantly evicted from wherever I live, friends keep dying strange deaths, I am fired off jobs with no explanations, and every time that I eventually and painstakingly get a new person in my life who possibly might help me, they turn on me with no rhyme nor reason. 2 churches asked me to leave the fold as they believe I am cursed of God, or possessed, or some other such absurd nonsense. No matter what I try to ever do socially, financially, or whateverally, IT FAILS FAILS F A I L S. These are the persons responsible for the complete destrucion of an innocent man, though they have no clue that any of this is going on. DONALD TRUMP, DONNA SUMMER, ROBERT CLARK, ED SNYDER,RICHARD KARPF, MAYER BOB LEVY OF ACNJ, ROBERT MCGUIRE, SARAH CALLIO MARTINO,FRANK CALLIO, THOMAS J. REALE, MARY CARTER PAINTS. CIA< NSA< and many BFA 'black file agencies", are owned-controlled by the Callio-Martino families of East Jersey. Chapter two will tell you details of what these wicked subskumites do to me in covert ugly detail, stay tuned. Thank you "TOMORROW-NOW" network for carring this message through World System which is the replacement of present day internet. Anybody who never saw a movie called "THE TRUEMAN SHOW" needs to get to a video rental system

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home