Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chapter 50 The Big Hawaii 50, and I Tried My Morians, a low hah ha, With Jokes all On Me

Morianity is over now, and there will not B further writings, the great SSJKK just whispered in my ear, that I am 2 tell what has been told, and I have. It is now over. The world will not need to know any more at this point, and in fact, it currently is so dumbed down, that all of the MORIANITY BIBLE, is but a big blurr to the entire human race. There are other things I must now do, one of which is to prepare for a long and permanent trip out and away from where I currently reside, either South America or some Pacific or even Atlantic island.

The main story has been told, and it is all true so help me the gods. I am no longer playing their game, their most recent one, let's fuck with the little dick head on the computer. I will just state that the MORIANITY BIBLE has served a cosmic purpose, that the human race is unaware of at this time. Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle has given me permission to put a back cover on this book.

None of the evil Lamist Culters have seen the last of me. I will dedicate the rest of time to their total and complete destruction and obliteration, and all through perfectly legal channels.

My family proves that the old italian blood thicker than water is something that only italians really respect and live by. Therefore the itallian race has my total respect. They are the truly greatest race of people living on this Earth, I salute all of you.

My evil family rats are lamist culters, twisted trash. When your own R against U, it no longer matters if others R 4 or against U. Interesting, is it not, the person most veheminantly against competitiveness and olympian cotests and power challenges, is always seemingly all about 4 and against, always spouting off on that. I respond with a simple, so sue me, nobody's perfect. I do try, and that is more than the great vast majority of those whom I know, who breeze through this life, never try anywhere as hard as I do, yet all the good life just jumps into their faces, while only loose elephant shit gets hosed into mine.

2 many people have 2 much control and power, and 2 many have been scared or paid, or threatened off, as I know how being efen threatened feels. Both 2 days ago and ten years ago, it's no fun, it's hell, and this is why the skumbag Lamists thrive on these tactics of intimidation. Many lamists are not Earth chaptered, U could B one and not even know that U R.

As 2 anyone dumb enough 2 think for a second, that I am one bit concerned for your crummy city down there in East Jersey by the sea, you R so brutally mistaken, it is pathetic. Mr. M, I am not after your rotten stuck up wife, and you can have my ex coke head, non-super girl friend, ms. Helen Z. She is all yours, she is a sugar daddy, as R most all women.

I do not care about any of U, and plan 2 move far away from all of U sick monstrous twisted people. U can all burn in firey H E L L !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mark wayne mohr said...

IT IS SPACE-TIME-MIND MOUTAINPEN, HERE ON THE THIRTEENTH DAY OF FEBRUARY, IN TWENTY-FOURTEEN.

YOU TELL'M BROTHER, YOU FREGGIN' TELL'M, YO!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home