Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chapter 48 The August Assault Strikes Me Again

Believe me or not, I am standing at a cicuit city car stereo repair and instal location. I am here, as U know, because skuzbucket otammites punished me for getting my dream back, to use your forward mortal language, while at my work site, not side, typo from last chapter. Also, I was telling U about the 7 mannina kalpa [MK] system, working in both BC and AD calendar years, and lost it when they hacked my 5 minute reminder window from popping up. We will get to that, but first, after finishing my long blog chapter yesterday, I was brutally assalted by a large heavy muscular tall young african american dude, and all I did was walk out of the library building and mind my own business, and the dude is not only cursing at me, the F word was not spared, and he said that my pants don't go down to my shoes, just like I just got done saying this exact crap on the chapter 47 blog, not one hour back. This total bulley jerk off violated my CIVIL, HUMAN, AND CONSTITUTIONAL rights. When I told the lady security officer for the library, the camden county Atco,NJ branch, also an african american, as many Lamists R, nothing offensive meant, just stating facts, their Rostafarian movement has parts and folds in it that R part of LAMIST chapters. An old record promoter from 1980 AD, was one, and screwed with me bad, and was always calling me a George Jefferson white-boy racial slur, and I never would think of doing that to any of them, my godsdamn mother raised up a gentleman, and I'm damn proud of her, a godsly woman.

I will B calling the Atco branch of C.C L. to complain to ms.N.B., the manager, as I do not permit at my age, unchallenged verbal abuse by these enemies, I will stand up for my frikin' rights, even though I was not about to ef around with that teenaged sumo-wrestler type, yesterday. Obviously, 'they', did not like my long and detailed blog yesterday, nor did the evil empire and its evil ICPE TRILOGY. F U L L R I G H T E O U S E M P I R E, yesterday, and a big HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I rode my bike on the boardwalk many times in 1970, every time I got to Central Pier, and the Callio-controlled Lamist-cult area of stronghold, large afro-ams big mean dudes, and their whole families, hanging out at the railing of the boardwalk, would curse and jeer at me, every single time that I rode by. I did nothing to these miserable bunt tapping rock chuckers, yet they were totally hellfrigginbent on making my poor frail little life just as miserable as they possibly could, and what did I ever fooookin' do to any of them, just tell me somebody, what did I ever do 2 any of you dooshwad runtflappers?

Now to tell U that I made a little typo the other day, and told U that I killed my brother 63 centuries ago, I meant 64, as U know the 3 and the 4 are next to each other on the keypad. Minnina-kalpas are one form of a mutually agreed upon measurement of groupings of shared bunches of interactions, on astral planes, as here physically, time is measured in the relativeness to the body in motion in space that U R on, relative to all other bodies in spaces's motions. Astrally, time is more measured by types of agreed upon interactions of things, a more liquid type of the thing mortals think of as time. Sarah-Stacey has her 2 powerful and magical numbers, 7 and 12. Her sabbath day after 6 days to create the world, and her 7th to rest, and the famous 12 tribes of Judah, her chosen people, that endlessly broke one contract and agreement with her, after another, bible word used for contract is covenant. Since roughly one minnina-kalpa is 888 earth years in a long run comparitor averaging type of methodology, there and here, not that there is really there, nor here is really here. Don't go there with me yet, you simply do not wanna know 2 much more on that today, friggin' trust me!!!! Since Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, and her number 7 has numerous powerful astral realm significances, here is how the before Christ or B.C, and the after Christ, or the A.D., standing for [in the year of our lord, or anno dominay, or however it's frikin spelled, never got better than C or D grades in school for spelling, it is lousy. But if George Burns did not take off for spelling from little Tracey in the 'Oh God' movie from the late 70's, and the hollywood spelling is no longer in his AAron dream sequence here in physicallity, don't punish and insult me for my rotten spelling abilities, my message is what is urgent and important, don't judge me and my blog for its stupid spelling and typos and ettosian fooook-ups, please. These are the BC and AD years in astral plane [MK], minnina-kalpas, showing U that I did this horrible murder to poor bro Able, about 6400 years ago, so sue me, SSJKK already punished the living shit ouda me!!!!!!! Did 22 MK at Dogtown Paddlebox P.S for that 1. So the 7 years of interest in both the past and the future, referenced to the approximate time of the birth of our Lord, my wonderful 62nd granddaddy, are as follows: 888 1776 2664 3552 4440 5328 and 6216, and nearly 6400 years to this day, I did, in my true beingness, commit this murder. SSJKK promised me, and this is not anywhere 2 B found in known scriptures, that because I loved Diana, her cousin, she will still punish me in Dogtown, but will not destroy the world for 7 MK back and 7MK ahead of the sending of Jesus to our world-plane, and begin the biggest game of numerous gods, that man calls 'salvation'. She also promised me that I would live my life as Kane Abidingdio Alamhesh Rhubinstein, and die in physical form as this worldly part of my beingness, but that my dreams will B even worse than my life, and she reminded me that this is where I truly reside and exist in my beingness, and that I'd have to B sent to Dogtown. However, she would come and get me out of there personally in 22MK. However, a game was played amongst astral authorities one long hot night, and I had just fininshed hewing down one of trillions of 3000 acre lots of huge strong thick weeds, in 130 degree heat with 20 suns beating down upon me. Cubitars are the real ASTRAL measurments of land areas, and what is considered in USA EARTH physical life to be a plot of 3 Kilo acres, is one cubitar, and we all had to do 1 cubitar every Dogtown day, a period of roughly 50 earthtime physical hours in length. Anyway, the game involved prisoners agreeing to sentences of 1 to 3 eleven MK's, as U have the option there to split it up, U ain't goin' nowhere, as the MILLIONTH COUNCIL will C 2 that, believe me. Anywho, you can play a sort of dice game of similar to red/black in humanworld roulette, and if it is red, your sentence doubles, if you get a black, you get the famous 'get outa jail free card' I managed to B quite lucky, and left Dogtown early, and I still think that my lovely teen-queen fixed the wheel, as she was there that night. She often leaves her great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, to go with her father to Krassleville, and occassionally she wonders through Dogtown, a terrible place, but she still does come here. She fixed the wheel IMHO, and got 2 take me literally, the hell ouda there.

As 2 Y my hell in these down-way Earthrealm dreams, soon. I will tell U-all much more, secrets of terrible things I probable should never admit that I did, not only as me, but as many others in the great HS. But remember, the magic here, is that I am totally aware of things that I know that U R totally unaware of, and some of the secret is that everyone, all of us, we have all been everyone, we have all been in every possible and conceivable relationship with everyone, you have been everyone elses wife, husband, mother, father, son daughter, sister, brother, cousin, victim, murderer, and on and on infinitely, and the only reason that U may indeed find all this very difficult to believe and even to conceive, is that U currently have zero appreciation 2 a very simple and powerful reality: There are so many 4-dimensional reality/dimensions in all of fifth dimensional hyperspace [HS], that numbers like 1X10 to the 1000th power, do not start to tell how many different possible worlds exist all around the one that appears to U in the illusion, that U R locked into.

All I'll end with today is this: Both David Roth and myself, were literally STOPPED, from pursuing musical careers, and we have lots of talent, you'll just have to forgive the blatent and almost rude backslapping here, but I know I am good. I have had many many top top recarding stars and recording companies, blatently rip off many of my songs, by changing them around just enough to keep their thievery legal. Music is wat 2 powerful a message sender, if they hate my Blogianity so much, and their constant attacks prove that beyon all shit hole shadows of any doubt, think how they quiver in their slimy sleezy boots, at the mere potential chance for me 2 ever really succeed in any musical venture. Well, unsweet Lessians, if U knew my plans, you would be eating a slightly different chocolate pudding today, with a hose going mouth-to-ass, courtesy of the Callio Cesspool and Waterworks system, look them all up and C my enemies 4 the hellish witches and trasheaters they are, go to www.acmua.com and enjoy puking, afterall, it'll just go down to their own drains, so by all means, make a generous donation 2 all these lovely people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home