Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chapter 46 How they gained 200 points on Dow by hacking me to death last Monday

These evil skumbags wiped me out, and I knew before they did it that they would, as they were totally determined to bring their evil sick stock market up to start the new week super bullish, by usung parallel event technology against an innocent pathetic poor whittle frail weak person. I was much happier be4 attempting this project. If a motive program is stopping U, try to win, go ahead. U simply cannot. I know these things are real, it is a nightmare, and denying it or taking a drug store full of sike-meds, doesn't alter the reality of any of this horiffic nightmare. As I speak, I am starting to believe that someone on this system, that does not want the dow and nazdaq markets to drop, R doing these hacks intentionally to me.Everytime I try to do or say anything, you R typing away, and boom, a symbol pops up saying that I am not connected to the site and to test the connection and that uploading may fail. What U need 2 know is that I tricked somebody and have proof that this is being hacked,and that my civil rights R being messed with, as I never disconnected, and already published chapter 44, and then started to type chapter 45, and 30 minutes or less into it, boom, the symbol pops up and says connection is not there, who keeps friggin disconnecting me? Do U know that whoever U R, U are in serious violation of my rights to free speech under amendment in the United States Constitution, and somebody soon is gonna get sued 4 billionsa bucks, not an empty threat. If this somehow is all a weird coincidence, and it is not hacking, I apolojise for my rammy behavior, but I know damn well that I'm being messed with.

Now, 2 days later, in the illusion of space-time, I am writing my blog directly onto flop and can later upload/publish in a quick wink of time, but if this doesn't stop soon, I am mailing an already written letter to Federal Communications Commission, Civil Liberties, F.B.I. , and NJ State Attorney General's Office, to request a formal civil rights action against my freedom to express my relgeous beliefs on the internet, and have all parties investigated to C if indeend, this is intentional, as opposed to site maintnance, or [whatever].

None of my shit is any way even a small joke, none of U mortals have Clue #1, what is going on. I mention on the MB {Morianity Bible}, about 2 teachers I had in the Haddon Township High School system back in the late 1960's, and boom, I say a car crash happened to one, I know it was intentionally caused by high ordered Lamist-Culters, and blog this, and less than a week, just days later, a girl the same age as Sarah-Stacey, from current days, also a
s
student of HTHS, gets in a mysterious watercraft crash, that according to reporters, was very bizarre in its occurance, she did not want to die or be hurt, I am sure, as she had everything, as U mortals would say, to live for. She was a star athlete, a good student, and also like SSJKK, very beautiful.Things happen when U do not realize, that we must endlessly B very careful in always being aware of the fact that all connects to all. The reason for this is subatomic particle combinations. Blood, viruses, DNA, does not matter, your blood plazma cells, all have tiny subatomic encoded numerical for lack of another way 2 put this, codes, that are read by lawtrons, and lower parts to themselves as gods, and they literally the way our senses C and hear and all else, they can read these subatomic code combinations, and from there, it all is possible, all our unknowns become knowns, and simple to C what is going on around us. When I killed my brother over 6300 years ago, in what U call the [garden of eden}, I was very jealous of my brother getting my queens favor and attention, and likeing his gifts more than mine. I clocked him with a rock and hid his body, but, Sarah said to me that she was reading the coded subatomic combinations of my brothers' blood plazma cells, and heard him crying out to her 4 help against my brutality, in a fit of jealous rage. Biblical language puts it more like, I heard your brother's blood crying up to me from the ground, what have U done with your brother? I told my teen queen, that I'm not my brother's keeper, but she knew all along that I had clocked the sonuvabitch with a large heavy rock. Nothing is ever hidden from my Sarah, lightning is everywhere, even inside our mind, how else would the doctor be able to run an electro-encephologram on U? She knows all our thoughts, most secret and innermost, and every second, races down from the skies in many different places, to strike the seas all over the world, and transfer her knowledge to the great SSJKK. U and I can never find a closet that can hold out these 2 great lightning goddesses, Stacey and her cousin Diana. Stacey's Dad is pissed at her for starting these Earthly experiments and especially for taking me out of Dogtown. I told U that I wrecked his place, of course on astral lrealms, no matter how many times U may destroy something, it always just comes back, it's kind of cool, as U can commit tremendous acts of wild violent crap and get a lot of pent up emotion out of your system, and nothing stays wrecked or damaged, and people can die, but come right back as well. Until U know, U won't know, until U've been where I am, you will wonder to some degree, if I could just B telling it the way it is, no matter how high your doubting percentage of me is. I on the other hand only know the nightmare of endless existance, what U think of in mortality as hell. U of course C it all differently, and whether U like it or not, you R all wrong and far off base, I know, as I have exisred forever, and always will. And I know this for absolute fact. U 2, exist always, but have no conscious clue to your fullness, and true reality.

I made an error in a past blog, the Milky Way is one sixth smaller than the dimensions that I gave U, amazing how the evil one as Christians refer to it as, got me to put the # 6, all 3 times, when I meant one, the galaxy is a basicly flat magnet, much like a floppy disk, with length and width being ten times that of its depth, 100X100X10 thousand light years. The next nearest galaxy, Andromeda, is 100 times more than the distance of our long dimension, away from us, and forever going farther from us even as I speak. Ettosian power is incredible, if U study lots of prior blogs, how over and over they got me to say "freeway", when I kept trying to contrast that irony of life means driving on parkways and parking on driveways, and even when I attempted 2 fix the error, the bastards efed with my head, over and over again. Yeah, and how about the hack when I tried to tell U-all about my song, That's The Way It Goes, and how Diana Ross, took the arrangement of it that I wrote and turned it into a hit song called [Chain] Reaction. There is 2 much 2 tell U now about all of this, and the Millionth Council, the powerful ASTRAL plane authorities, are also, like all else, under Lawtronic Control, through various Motive Programs.Man is soon about to merge with machine, in his stupid attempt to beat death and find immortality, Y is simple, they do not know they already have it, and in fact they do not ever dare think of this nightmare shit, it is just 2 horiffic to cogitate on. I will sign off by telling U a bit more about BOB, not the ACNJ MAYOR, no, the Book Of Beach. I wrote in it that I knew about the wild tunnel in the Picadilly and Boliver Hotels, on Tennessee Avenue, in AC, NJ. I told how Brad and in a dream, were in these tunnels, and that more of them existed way below the sewer systems of the city, extending 600 miles out from Steel Pier, and ending in Atlantis, in a secret laboratory run by a man who I cannot tell U more about, until certain wars are over or it is safer in strategic points from a military view, 4 me to further tell about. I will tell U that the royal family in England, is also behind lots of this, and so was President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

The BOB is special, and still exists in a golden wisdom temple in a place called AgamDesPerlijo, in the central woustern, not western, areas of the Province of Olympia. This book is there, and a Pleadian named Sharptonio has made some additions to this book, and I need to tell much more about a now dead comedian Mr. Rodney Dangerfield, how he fell madly in love with my friend Brad's gorgeous mother, and how this and my moms boyfriend, Sidney Crown, all fit together into shit so deep and fantastic, there probably are bnot ever gonna B words to sufficiently describe all of this. Good=by for now, BIG KAL.

1 Comments:

Blogger mark wayne mohr said...

Wait until you see your future in the next decade if you think all of this was something, yo.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home