Thursday, July 20, 2006

Chapter 43 6 godsdamn straight hellish botbars

I am super botbar six straight days, serves me right 4 trying to fight the 6th dimension {thought and mind}, when I seemingly as Mountainpen, the physical me in this part of 5-D HS, and started playing again with this 'blogianity' crap.
Ladies and gentlemen, first, the 9 starting chapters to this work disappeared from www.blogger.com for several hours, and now at just past 3, after another huge gain on their stinking stock market, they put it back up again. Does not matter, I was about to re-upload it off my little square backerupper, as us newby's to the cyber-world refer to them at times. I will always have a back up, so whoever u r u r wasting your time, and if it is simply a case of website maintnance, my apology, did not mean to complain when no one is intentionally trying to mess me up.

A very nasty lady called me and my friend, who I am back working with, 'ignorant'. Seems she thinks we r the 2 most ignorant men she ever encountered, because we were whispering. No library rule says we can't whisper, but I wonder how P.C. her comments to our faces were.

Must go, library says I have used my time up for this day, I am going to the FBI very soon, and will get to the bottom of y all this harassement never stops in my hellish damn life!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home