Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chapter 41 --- Speaking Now To The Unborn, only

I accept that most likely, I will only really b able to have a shot at reaching a more distant time than early 21st cen. People here, although highly adept on these machines, are ants crawling on vines. Flies, feasting on Queen Anns Lace and dying in exstasy, totally unaware to anything real, that has a more eternal value to the reference of their true beingness. So hello, to the 22nd century, u are seeing this in 2 ways, one through [past review] time delay up-link satellite systems of the world-system, or just reading this live in your time, if and hopefully Google still carries the page, but either way, I win, as this world today just ain't ready for my direct telling of truths. The future has a far greater chance to grasp what Morianity Bible, is really all about, and y it is cosmically destined to b and exist, just as does everything that does here, or anywhere. In the 1990's, the movement towards spirituallity, [not 2 b confused with religeon], called in name by some at the time, "the new age", totally died out, cremated and scattered the 4 winds of physicallity and 6 winds of strallity, dead, gone, and forgotten. No more ms. Warwick's sickick line or the sickish solution, and so forth, much to nearly all of it was a rip off, and hence, the FTC gets rid of these conjobbers, and well they should. Trouble is, there r really genuine psychics, and people that can channel with energy powers that indeed do exist far beyond our limited scope of reasoning and understanding. In fact, the gods intenetionally make sure, that the human race b endlessly confused and in the dark to the real truths, including y the things in paranormal circles appear to work sometimes, but not all the time, creating [the doubt factor], that keeps the Sceptics Clubs of all outerwordly things, in business, and this is all part of lawtronics, they won't permit it any other way. If I were to attempt to swim or whatever u might call what I'd be doing gggffffffff, which presently is trying to unhack myself, but I can definitely move forward by connecting my mind to currents of energy running in waters, even a pool. But try to go 30 100, 300 knotts at will, does not always work, and especially if your mind is in panick mode, as happened to me in 1995 to try to keep me from writting Morianity Bible, but they failed again to eliminate me, but I lost my ability to self propell and nearly drowned. If things always worked, then tonight the big news item would not be middle-eastern, nor storm disasters, but the supernatural is really real, and finally proven out to be a reality to the full tests of all those in the world of acceptable science. As long as this on again/off again, paranormal effecr remains in the lawtrons, and it always will, it will not matter if 3 kings and 2 presidents marry a ufo allien, and 5 people are brought back from the dead a year after their burrial, as the doubt factor will be there, unless, it always always works, and it has been designed and lawtronically fixed, to never never work that way, or else how else can 'we' continue keeping the human race forever confused, and away from ever realizing the true hell-condition that we all exist in, that there is NO OBLIVION, none, not ever. nOTHONG STARTS, NOTHING STOPS, LAWTRONS CREATED A GRAVITRON, USING EARTH-ENGLISH VERBALIZATION, AND THESE ARE WHAT CAUSE TIME AND GRAVITY TO THEN CAUSE ALL OTHER NATURAL 4CES 2 DO WHAT THEY DO. The main thing that they do is cause endlessness to begin to carry a weight, hence, both sides of anything stretched out long and far enough, must lawtronically bend down and loop around, there is no way to ever be rid of this lawtonic effect, and we will never ever get to have and know, eternal peace and rest. To create a huge [forgetfullness illusion] about this, we come here into phase 3 beingness, in a reverse illusion, fearing extinction and termination, the lights of ourselves going permanently out, so to speak. Only the total opposite of this is truth and reality, interchangable words.

Kenny Rogers, the great country singer of yesteryear picked a fine time to also meet the true part and form of the Atlantic Ocean, and get hurt and teased by her, as I have. Karge and Krassle are alphabetically parallel to his name, and I live just 3 blocks from the ice cream parlor where he had some friends, through his mutual Warren Grove, NJ fudge shop owner, Lucille. All these people, Kenny too, know what I know, they of course woll tell u a totally different story, and deny anything I say on this blog. Did u know that on top of all of this, several other people whom the great one has made direct contact with in the 20th century, are all walking around, in different ways, trying to spread the word about her and her father, the great Neptunejupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious, Mr. Krassle, or in our daily life formout, Mister Martino, of AC, NJ. All these beings residem and conduct their business in AC NJ<>world, and if u should ever study the greek mythologys, it tells of a beautiful dark haired giant young teen girl, who sits out on large rocks in varying seas, singing to sailors on ships, to draw them over, and destroy their ships on the rocks, taking them and all on the tubs, to her palace on Kanwal Avenue, in Sahasre Dal Kanwal. Also, my wild claims to visiting these places van be backed up, just go to ASK on uour computer to learn about a Minneapolis, Minnisota based religeon that goes by the name [ECKANKAR]. They know about the capitol city, and the true top people in their order, may not be being let in on SSJKK, and her father, but they are very real, and dangerous beyond description. I love Jehovah more than my life, and would love the opportunity to die for her a million octillion times over, she is, always was, and forever will b my giant teen queen, but only a very few know and understand the reality of upline/downline universe, and that ever her great father, Mr. Krassle, is just part of her upline thoughts, and in like manner, we all send our thoughtwaves into a downline reality, where to them, we are the great and absolute GOD. What did mister Einstein luv to say over and over? All relative my boy, all relative.

They did something to keep my car from starting when I went to leave my worksite on Monday, one day before Sarah Karge, would have humanly turned 110 years old, by our worldly calendrical system in our physicallity. I got it jumpstarted, and my mechanic can find nothing wrong, and no reason for it to have done this, of course I know very well what, and WHO did this to me. Volcanoes and earthquakes, and hurricanes, and tidal waves, and much more, is coming to your world, if u bastards do not quit fudging with me babywov. U have been politely warned, OTAMMSKUM, as no laws nor punishments exist for me in this tween day and age, as 200 years ago u could kill me for being a witch, and 200 years from now, using powers of Electronic Metaphysics, is also recognized criminally, but here and now, free reign for me baby, to use my abilities 2 fight u sick pricks back 4 your continuous covert attacks on innocent whittle me.

Think I am immaginning my hell, do ya? In 1986, I pretended to be a friend of mine, because first I called an attorney regarding copyright infringement. He scheduled an appointment with me, but 2 days shy of it, called and said sorry, no new cases on infringements will be taken by our firm this year, orders from high up in the law firm. 3 days after this, I called again, lowered my voice like Peter Brady on the Porkchops and Applesauce immitation of Humphrey Bogart's Cassabanca, not to get Donna Summer all excited, but aniwho, I said my name was Jim Burr, a real person who I had met at computer school, back in 1973, when we were studying on the old dinosour IBM univac 360 data system, not ever a real computer, by our standards of the word today. So I made up a name, changed my voice, and told him that someone stole a board game like Monopoly from me, a copyright infringement case, remember no new cases??? Yeah, then how come Esquire Colflesh of Cherry Hill, New Jersey said to me, or to {fake Jim Burr}, "all right Mr. Burr, How would U like to come in a weak from today at 2 PM? " Later, I called him back and fessed up to what I did, and to not worry about my showing up. I called a judge or some ethics committee dude in Haddonfiels regarding this matter, and he said to me,"U R the 1 that should go to jail, Mr. Mountainpen, for falsifying your identity", such a lovely man are u not, mister Steven Kadufsky, from Haddonfield, NJ?

Well, there was a movie in when else, 1969, called "2001, A Space Oddysee". The people knew that wew behind it, as they are all Lamists, all about Neptunejupiter and his daughter Sarah-Stacey. Her cousin, Diana, is the moon on this physical world. The rectangular objects on both Diana, and on Stacey's Father, are called pyamedatrons, by the Pleadian 4ces, and other asral entities in high council authority, the astral authorities are called [THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL] and smaller versions than those towering ones in the movie 2001, are needed to create quantum foam, the material that worm holes are mostly made up of. I know 3 created stationary ones, with these objects on both ends, as they are stablizers and empowerers of a sort, that control their functions. I am 1 of the very few who dare to speak out against the millionth council. Some do it in very secret ways such as Phil Tyler, who made the ch. 6 news the other day. So not telling the direct story of Stacey and his daughter, our one God, here on the Earth, just has people guessing and wondering. Well I do not operate indirectly, baby, I'm tellin' it, and tellin' it true to Tammie's little Doctor. When OTAMMSKUM causes me property damage, what else, it parallel event causes FULL EVIL EMPIRES BACK TO BACK, just like I keep telling u-all's. Here we all r in a guge crises in the middle east, yet hurt my poor old car or any property, as they do, and the dow is up up up and up this week, go ahead, tell me how a rising Dow Jones market makes the tinniest bit of sense during a crisses like this, just even try to rationalize it, I friggin dare U.

Remember, and this is scriptual, gods won't be mocked by their lower parts 2 themselves here on Earth, US. Would u really let your cat or dog smerk and snicker at u when u trip and knock over your favorite lamp, or some food for your tv tray so u can eat dinner with a good movie, boom, food all over the floor, you're missing your movie, and now u look over and your dog is laughing at u, come on, who's kidding who? Fido would have the daily news swatted onto his back, and a date with the animal shelter the next day. U must C that to them, we seem not even this high, we think more of our pets, than these skuzzy gods think of us here in this caporial life.


I am having my normal strange and wierd computer troubles/hacking, even told librarian that I totally think a hacker is the man on the other side of me, he looked at me with a real smerk when I got up to get her 5 minutes ago, better try to publish now, while and if I am able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home