Friday, July 07, 2006

Chapter 40 COVER-UPS, TRUTHS, AND REASONS

I just took a major stacey latisaw jack hack attack on the computer, I wrote nearly my entire blog, and was totally destroyed. The dow will go up over 100 today, and phillies will lose again, as both occurred last night and yesterday, just as I said they would on yesterdays blog. The reason no one believes any of this is the reason people with opinions that ufology is nonsense, also is part of reality, it is all one and the same. They had to shut off the computer and reboot twice, and the saved part of the partial blog was lost. I was telling how I had written to managers of the Phillies baseball team for many years, such as Bowa and Fregosi, and they would not give me even a small benefit of the doubt.
The 6th dimension is behind all of it. They say, that the mind is everything, I say that the gods are everything. When they hate your gutts, its a done deal, you are screwed.
The mind is the 6th dimension. This is a system of realities that r existing both above and below us in our multiverse. I told u all that they woud get a major full evil empire, and now I know there will b another one. I wish you had drowned me mister mayor, maybe I would not b suffering now, maybe u sonuvabitch, r my guardian angel, sent 2 put me out of my pain. Trouble is, I already remember as clearly as u remember what u had for lunch today, dying over and over, and finding myself in the reality of void infinity.

I said to Bowa and Fregosi, what would u have to lose if u would let me become part of the team as a consultant, and follow the team around, and during all games and as much of the time as possible, keep me protected in some basement bomb shelter type room of luxury, temperature controlled, comfortable furniture, 3 or 4 women there with me, u know, the life that the Donald takes for granted every day of his miserable rotten life. By blessing me and keeping me from being persecuterd and harassed, so they cannot use the parallel event technology against me, you sill ass holes would win game after game, penant after penant, and series after series, season after season, and if I do not prove to u it is all true, down to my last claim, just boot me out and laugh at me, what have u lost but a few bucks you can legitamately write off as income tax expenses?

The reason people are totally closed minded or ettosianically controlled not to believe this, is the same energy force, and it is we ourselves, not some goverment cover-up, that r doing this all the time, to our own selves. The same thing telling Bowa and Fregosi not to give me the tinyest benefit of the doubt, are the same forces that appear to ufo-buffs, as a cover-up on their subject of interest, IT IS NOT AN INTENTIONAL GOVERNMENT COVER UP CONSPERACY, IT JUST IS NOT. U and me are doing this to ourselves, and I see it in my personal life everyday. U cannot seperate into different piles, strange wierd and seemingly impossible to believe and rekon with things about life, such as my problems that I have claimed have been tormenting me all my life, or the existance of shipsaucers, alliens, abductions, the whole thing. No Diff, my Morians, and if people won't b receptive 2 one, they won't b receptive to another, as doubting anything, is a form of energy, that is part of the 6th dimension of mind, whatever is generating a mind, be it computer machine mind, biological human mind, or any kind of thought, all is 6 dimension, and it loops together, and hence, nothing starts or stops, including multiverses or 5-D worlds, there simply is no original upline, nor maximum downline, they loop together as dots on a huge wheel. So all this is fine and good, but y then is something in the 6th D going to so much effort to make my life a living and endless hell? Part of this is because when I was a boy, I did not show romantic interest in Sarah, down in AC NJ, and rediculous as all that sounds perhaps to you, remember, u may totally believe in ufology situations, and many others will doubt u and say it's pure malarkey, no matter what evidence may or may not b there to the contrary. Sarah is really an up-line-multiverse Sarah, who thought of her days in AC NJ, and remembered me, and deep in the layers of her thought, comes to exist, a counterpart multiverse of a more mass nature that equals the energy upline in her multiverse, not that her place is energy and we are mass, it is a reality of contrasts. As we think something, the deep layers of those thoughts also become downline mukltiverses, with entire realities to them, and on and on forever, remember the scripture from the bigger bible, worlds without end? Well our universe is a tiny dot that is about 100 gega light years in circumference, that is huge, but hardly a world without end, so what I am speaking has to be the realer total truth, just as I claim it to b.

Sarah and her entire dream, this multiverse, is simply now a reality, and when up-line she has other thoughts, they are blended in the fabrics of our nearly unlimited 5th dimensional part of our beingness, the interdimensionalized hyperspace that contains vigintillions of googleplexes of 4-D universes, and us. The major thing that must b told is that when she dreams so to speak, this is another level and depth of thoughtwave, and become a sort of astral down line merging, but the fullness to all of this is way 2 complex for time allotted me today, at least library gave me another time slot, after the crash-hack. You will c an endless evil empire roll, because no one is willing to give me a chance, they all wish to cover-up my reality, and this differs none to those that seemingly r covering up other realities, such as truths in ufology. If the 6th dimension was not so sensitive to the 'spirit if the times', we may all act a bit more open-mindedly, but the principle of the thing is just like the old story of taking some wild machine like an airplane, back in time to say AD 1725, and not expecting to make the interaction mess up big time. Believe me, even though it appears that people are covering up things, it is simply that no one wants to entertain any notions nor ideas that r outside the basic spirit of the times. This is y NSA and other US govt. alphabet soupers, do visit UFO clubs. No one is hiding anything, nor worried about alliean invasions, as we are the alliens and all is one and the same, it is all the 6th dimension, controlled totally by the 7th dimensional system of lawtronics. Above that, is an entirely new story that soon will b told, but not until people understand much more about Sarak Krassle, and why I am the center of this whole thing, crissake, her thoughtwave is all of this, and I was part of what she was thinking about, and when u even start to c all this, you will c that no one is covering up ufo's or anything else, nor is anything realy real, and we won't go too far there today. No mister Levy, even if u had drowned me, I would have simply slid out of nothingness, and moved off MRC to a reality where all else is the exact same, the only thing different in the universe that I come back into, is that u were not there that day to drown me in the sea. My hell is eternal, your hell is eternal, you just don't know it, but damn it, I DO!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home