Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 36 A Cursed Family, and Camp Miquon @ the Sea,LBI

Happy 4th holiday weekend 2 you all out there in cyberland, thought I'd
make a quick blog entry today about my grandpop, and his 50,000 $ LBI,
NJ property. Actuall, if he had been able to get fifty grand foor it at
the time, before the second world war, he would most likely have
deficated in his underwear. Also, Sarah, never in what u think of as
ordinary reality waking world, offered or threatened, nor expressed any
interest whatsoever in this property. My mother had just met the great
SSJKK, in her human formout at Atlantic City Municipal Utilities
Authority @ 401 Virginia Avenue, on my request. I had also asked my
business partner in Studio Park Records, to visit her in there as well,
and upon another occasion, took a well known recording star from
yesteryear, into the rear area of the building, where she imprisoned me
for about 2 minutes, to scare me and my friend, Billy, before re-opening
the rear gate, where a playground is located on the grounds, probably
for the offspring of the utility employees. She loves to scare me, and
always has teased me, and called me [That Boy], back in the 60's, as on
higher realms, she calls me this, as I am her large happy dalmation dog,
and always have been and will b, since she removed me from that horrible
Dogtown, where I infinitely resided. Never will I lie to my Morians or
tell lies on this MORIANITY BIBLE. She never in the physical mareial
planes of existance, did anything accept tell me to get lost and drop
dead, in a polite and somewhat coldhearted semi-ladylike way. I won't
lie about her, when I tell u that her no good hus came on to my cokehead
girlfriend back in '99, IT HAPPENED babyluv!!!!

Anyway, right after my mom visited her, she fell into a sick twisted
dream where she was in the water company, and Sarah was saying she
wanted a property that we owned in Long Beach Island, New Jersey, and
would give her 50 grand for it. We did have a property. It was in the
days when her grandmother on human realms, Sarah J. Karge, was living
near Trenton, NJ, the capitol of the state, where she was physically
formed out {born}, on July 18, 1896. Psychics independent of each other,
told me that her family and my father knew each other well, but I could
not confirm it in any way outside of unaccepted ways such as going
deeply into trance states. In any event, my mother's father, who was
Assistant Director of Physical Education, at the famous University of
Pennsylvania, owned a property in Brant Beach Township on this jersey
island, in those days, almost unheard of, unlike now, and 300 years ago,
when u would not believe the shit I could tell u about on the island.
Time is meaningless to me, I can trance out and move all throughout the
4th and 5th dimensions, the way all of u move through the other 3,
length/depth/ and width of normal space. Moving on, a total jerkoff
destroyed my grandfather's camp, using a legal strategy upon finding out
how to exploit an easement right clause in the property deed, and
created an apartment type structure on the opposite side of the
paper-road-easement, running through the camp property. This ultimately
led to my grandfather's bankruptcy, a major car crash, and a royal
screwing by jack kelly and tate mckennzie, 2 so-called friends of
gramps, who both put harpoon swords through his back, to further their
own greed and interests and agendas, the birth of the real [pre-80's]
hostile takeovers, and reaganomics, and etcetera garbage such as this.
Greedy mercianay evil capitalist pigs, where will it end? Think
logically about it, the earth is roughly 8,000 miles in diameter, so how
can wealth infinitely keep getting created? It can't, and only by
endlessly squeezing out the middle class, which already is basicly a
done-deal-donald, and the poor people, and turning us all into their
stinking slaves, can they be able at least 4 a while, continue this sick
evil system of theirs. I am not anti-cap by the way, but I am very pro
LIMITED-CAPITALISIM. If I were in the white house tomorrow, and could
pull it off without the BFA doing the A word to me, here is the way I
would row the boat, the minute congy and housy gave me the go vote:
Anyone with net worth over ten meg, the rest goes back to the universal
pool. Anyone with income of 200,000 to 2 meg, gives 30% to the universal
pool, and 100% to the pool on incomes after 2meg. Hay, why does anyone
need that much fuckin' money, explain it to dumb little me. No taxes,
just a universal pool, and citizens not elected nor appointed, but
selected in 10 day terms like jury-duty, would be the treasury
department, seeing that pockets don't get illegally lined by scumbag
crooked politicians. Don't like it, so don't fuckin' vote for me, I'm
not on the ballet aniwho:-] .

I am a simple person, and simplicity wins out over complexity. Make it
complicated, and life sucks. I remember all and only too well, the
friendly happy flower world of the 60's hippie world, and they sold out
to metamorphize into young urban professional people, yuppies, no longer
hip to the good shit, just yup and YUK!!!!!! Give me 30-40 years ago
ANYTIME.

Do not underestimate my shamanic beliefs and behavioral attitudes, many
places throughout our civilization, all over this earth, shamonism
ruled, and history included wakful and non-wakful events, as one big
picture reality. We civilized people now laugh at these ancient
native-american beliefs, but they knew this evil future with all this
sick twisted and un-natural technology, would come to their great land
here, if white man of which I am one, got his way and took over. Permit
me to be absolutely and 'perfectly Richard Millhouse Nixon clear' about
something. I am not for anything that is violent, anti-government,
terroristic, or revolutionary, and if anyone ever in my name upon
reading anything I say, or any of MORIANITY BIBLE, comes to this false
conclusion, then u r most certainly either taking what I discuss out of
context, or u simply need to further review what morianity is all about.
I hope to someday, begin a religous movement, yes, y the hell not, I am
the 62nd grandson of the lord, literally for crissake, and I would
really hope to start some type of large organization that specifically
deals with any and all harassements, financial, abusive in any way,
physically, emotionally, spiritually, ritually, psychically, mentally,
what have u, and create a huge international and global SUPPORT GROUP of
sorts, for anyone or any group, who is being persecuted and or
threatened in any way, without good cause, this is not to say we would
try to get convicted people out of jail. Everything I stand for is
Mosaic Law Based, and most laws in most civilized nations, are based in
part or in whole, on the mosaic laws, the 10 commanments of the great
SSJKK [JEHOVAH] as you call this being. When u give commands to a
computer, it is not really all that different than what is really
happening, big-picturewise, in 6th and 7th dimensional realities.

Remember, u r in a world of powerful illusions and delusions, that fool
the senses big time. Earthlife is not a solid reality, but bang your
head on the wall, and the same thing happens that happens with those 8
ball swing beads. Electrical energy traverses one through the other,
making the outer bead swing out as a pendulam, when u start the motion.
Wind and water do not kill u, nor knock cown your house, but invisible
energy that transverses from one air or water molecule, into another,
invisibly to us humans, is what is causing the damage, devistation, and
destruction. L I F E I S A N I L L U S I O N, get that through your head
and you will b 1000% ahead of where u just were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home