Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 34 The Story Of The [New Age]

So my beloved morians, and lessians, [those against me, not simply those in disagreement, as I respect all opinion], I refer to as Lessians, opposite of more is less, duh, anyway; now to the story about the new age and y it never came in in this timeline or part of hyperspace. First, all lines endlessly are in just as much motion as all celestrial bodies in the vacumn of space r, and this motion is based on endlessly moving and altering centerline realities, {MRC'S, moving reality centerlines}. Every instant in the illusion of time while we exist in physicallity, is exaxt centerline reality, in and of itself, at that instant, but, just a child sitting on a parkbench with his buddy, there are unlimited practically, different potential outcomes of occurance that if all else remained unchanged in the entire worlds everywhere, that can occur in the very next instant, between just these 2 little tikes on the bench, for a quick 5-example, absolutely nothing may occur between them, 2ndly, ben calls bud a dushwod and hocks a greenie at him, 3rdly, bud does this to ben, 4thly, ben gives bud an arm popper, and 5thly, bud gives the armslammer to ben. Now an instant later, coming from say, and chosen purely at random, #5, maybe benslams bud back on the arm is choice #1, or he cries and yells for mommy over on another bench squalking her head off with her new park friend bettysue is choice #2. If your mind could c for a louzy seck just how complex and intricate the 6th dimensional menu so to speak, must be, to provide the multiverses of all the uplline/downline system, [6th-D], you'd get a small glimpse at the power to anyone that might gain any potential control of what has been 20th century termed in sci-fi circles, [interdimensionalization]. If u had a trillionth of control over the powers behind this mega-gega-terra-peta menu of unfathomable complexity, u could fix it so that all u would have to do is wink at one person, or let another person see u do a summersalt while hollaring out kockadoodledoo, and 50 moves later a war would start, or iraq would invade kuwait, or whatever, u would b no less than a real honest to the gods GOD. Lawtrons think of manipulation of interdimensionalization as childsplay, and literally, as a little kid would play with toy soldiers or dolls, and immagine a life and existance around those toys with their thought energies, this in sort of a way, is what LAWTRONS do. Man can learn to synthesize this technology in numerous various ways. Let's not even friggin' go there right now, for the sake of the gods!!!!!!!!!! When I was young, I had a situation develop with a strange powerful and mysterious girl, down in Atlantic City, NJ, in the 1960's. Later, she continued interacting with me, but I tried to ignore it and go on with my life, but she and I were not meant to end our interaction on this world plane, at this point. I had an experience where I spent 5 months in a parallel event ACNJ, with a famous recording artist, whom there I knew well, and was an employee of the AC Medical Center, as a Lab Tek. I'm speaking of the disco queen, Donna Summer. From 86-95, ten straight years after the very day that I awoke from this wild interaction that in one night seemed to b 5 full months long, every single thing in my life seemed to be visciously cursed. Whatever I wanted, anything, would be totally repelled from my proximity like precision clockwork, and in like manner, but concentrically, whatever I hated, would be major attracted into my proximity. I was keeping a life bar chart, and watched it move overnight, literally, from normal numbers, to nothing but ones, ones, ones, the very lowest rating number. Things like this r not imagined, that was my proof, that something off the scale major had gone down in my life. One day I went for hypnotherapy, against doctors advice, and all those I knew, who seemed to wierdly sense that I was commiting some sort of invisible yet very real cosmic suicide, by having this hypno shit performed on me. But I was 21 +, and told the world to go to the blazes, and did it. Again, my life forever changed, as it seemed, the 60's and Sarah, was just days or weeks behind me, instead od decades, as my last encounter with her on the NJ transit bus at the ACNJ bus terminal, was on the night of 12 July, of 1970. A quarter of a century had ticked by for mosescrissake, but to me, it was all yesterday, not that I had forgotten any part of my life, it is hard to explain verbally, but where a normal adult puts childhood at mentally, I had taken it out of that invisible cosmic box, and resurrected it, in a way that it was normal for me to be acting as though these people down in ACNJ should also see this all as a week ago, and believe me, THEY FRIKIN DID NO SUCH THING. My returning angered them, they already had major guilty contionces for all the evil they did to me, molestation, consperacy to kidnap, assalt, robbery, and major abuses mental, psycological, and ritual. I will not harp on and on with this. Call it midlife crises mixed with hypnotherapy, or whatever u wish to label all of this, like my hellish nightmare life wasn't bad enough already, with more than enough bullshit tonnage to fill the new york harbor dry and stinky, now I'm on this wild quest and search to locate the great super girl, Sarah Krassle. This wiped out the entire new age and other things that would have softened this hi-tek society blow, but now, due to timeline alteration, never moved properly into place due to my offing the centerline moving realities, the wrong way, and involving the eldest daughter of the great god NEPTUNEJUPITER JAPTARAMA CAVELANTISOCLEEVIOUS.Mr. Krassle, as I call him, and he despises me for it, and hates my living stenching gutts anyway to start with, just 4 good measure. One day I went to his large 1400 foot escallator that leads up to an apartment right on the KRASSLEVILLE border, near the great KRASSLEVILLE RIVER that runs uphill into parts of the 6th dimension, cannot tell u more, they'll kill me, 2 death angels passed my left side as I have been blogging all of this. Sorry I wrecked the new age for all of us, no one would have enjoyed living in it more than me, it would have compensated a lot for all this geeky compuker stuff. But, since my return from the {other atlantic city}, why do you really think they did that promo?, anyway sarah, harrah, remember that now here, whatever I would like the world 2 b, it will only b the major reverse. I have much much more to tell u. A huge story surrounds my adult-life return to the great city on the human realm, [ACNJ], but 4 now, the ol' library scedaddle elbow just kicked in, so bye-bye, ya-all!!!!!! c u soon !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home