Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 33 Evil Empire 100/ Righteous Empire 0

An elaborate game is being played with me from the 6th dimension. The computer man led me to believe that he could do wondrous things with my blog, but so far, I have wasted several long days over a 3 week period, and I am getting nowhere at light velocity cubed. I am being snickered and laughed at by trashy people, for no reason, merely walking up to the 2nd floor of this library, and 2 teen girls thoght something about me was utterly hallarious, even the people next to me at another computer, snickered at something, while I was speaking to this so called computer-geek, do not think this is anything except a total waste of my time, and remember, that I have a near-eternal indicator, the EVIL TRILOGY, being this time of the year, PHILLIES, and DOW JONES STOCK SYSTEM. Every single day, up and lose, up and lose, up and lose, and I am getting totally shit-squashed. If this was a joke, I would b the happiest duse on plan.earth, but it's not a joke, this nightmare hell is actually and literally happening to me JAMES T. BURR of the star ship GLOUCESTER. The LAMIST cult is just too frikin powerful for me to fight alone, they have everybody and everything in and under their control. Let me start to tell u that this all goes way beyond the Iranian shah or however u spell the title, but it is totally connected to this area, and 2 persons whom lived 3 or so mellinea ago, sariisarah, and her hubby, big Abby-baby. None of what is really happening, will any of u believe, and this will offend u, sorry but tough beans, you are all swinging from vines next to where I am in the grand scheme of this life. It is not supposed to b this way, I am what u could refer to as heavily SOUL-DAMAGED. Translation: u r not supposed to b anywhere near as totally aware to truth and total reality, as I am, it accidentally occurs when miraculously, somebody is able to survive against astronomical odds, a hell and nightmare, that is beyond fathomability!!!!!! I said it before, and you will read it again on future MORIANITY BIBLE, friends and fiends, ATLANTIC SHITTY/CITY, NEW JERSEY, is where this entire humongous evil monstrous nightmare is all eminating and fleminating from, and the only good thing that I have to say about this place, is that when the sun blows apart in the skies above us one beautiful glorious day, this wicked evil den of shit will be totally and completely wiped off the face of the earth. Some skum bag has the unmitigated gall, to turn a radio on in here, and nobody in authirity is telling the person to stop, and as I wrote this, the lawtrons made an adjustment in the program, and stopped the music, literally. But things r happening around me that r too incredible to be believed. My computer man cannot seem to get the blog the way he told me he was going to, and seems to be a little stimied, maybe he still will succeed at it, but I will believe as I have come to learn to believe things, as and when, they actually occur. I have been promised things that would make trump and gates sit up and take notice, but always end up just being lied to, or the promiseor simply seems to always be unable to fullfil what was agreed upon, leaving me out in the cold, hopeless and helpless, and then they all say, that I am a baby and a whiner. Fine! Say I am 7 foot 5 for all I care, I know I am knee high to a child, and I do not live in fake realities, I accept what is, and know what can b changed, and change it, but few things are lawtronically permitted to be altered in my favor. Anyone wishing me hell and harm, all they have to do is ask the lawtrons to bury me, and boom, 6 feet of heavy dirt is laying upon my chest. Try to help me, and people end up in car crashes, sick, and all this type of crap. Sandy, my cousin, whom went onto name one of her twin daughters, Stacey, was in my room, # 323, in the Trinidad motel, on Tennessee Avenue, in ACNJ, and so was all of the VI-QUEEN gang, Sarah-Stacey, Nena Soifer, daughter of the manager of the Trinidad, Paula King, and many other giant beautiful teen queens, all these girls were in my room, big beautiful giant dangerous teen-queens. There are lawtron systems that cause certain precise things to occur, this being one of those things, and it effects huge numerous things down through the space-time continuum. When the space agency, who is gonna launch another shittle craft tomorrow, tried to murder David and myself, by forcing us off the 295 NJ highway in early '88, the driver was related to one of the persons in this gang, through marriage, a mister Jackson. My aunt, never ever never got anything screwed up, the epitome of an organizer, somebody that had it together in totallity 24/7/365.2422. Yet, oh gee, she just happens to need help from sister in law Grace, my mother, and begged us to take her daughter, my first cousin, Sandy, off her hands, and with us on our vacation to ACNJ. Believe me, don't tell me I'm making mountains from molehilles, I AM NOT!!!. This lady prided herself to a fault and then some, and would literally rather die and burn, than to ever ever admit to needing anything from anyone, NOT EVER, this was who she was, the kind of person she was. I AM NOT EXAGERATING THIS, nor making any of this up so help me the gods. She was great friends with an ex CIA agent, who went on to be the shahw of Iran, later into the 1970's. If I ever told u all that is happening to me, day to day, going right up to the present time, u would tie me up with ropes. I am claiming this plot goes back to when the great SSJKK camr here to this planet, and talked to Sariisarah and her hubby Abraham, and that Iraq, the Gulf War, the terrorism and the plane bombings, all of this is not a bunch of seperate crumbs, but is one huge twisted rotten and stinking fruitcake, that blew up in my face, is still blowing as I type presently, and will continue blowing, untio someone believes my nightmare, and sees what real hel is all about, and why it is NOT a good thing for mankind, but a super disaster, that the stock market continues to gain, some super secret japanese cults knew this 90 years ago, and I have news clippings in credible papers, backing up all these claims that I now am making. These sick LAMIST/LEVIATHINS AND THEIR DISEASED FLASHMOBS AND COMPUTER ATTACKS, AND ATTACKS ON THE REAL FREEDOMS THAT ONCE MADE THE UNITED STATES THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THIS SICK OLD PLANET, R BEHIND THINGS SO TERRIBLE, THAT IF U WOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AND BELIEVE ME, YOU WOULD ALL GO OUT RIGHT THIS SICK DISEASED MINUTE, LOCATE ALLOFEM, AND OBLITERATE THE ROTTEN BASTARDS AT WARP55. Stop seeing alquida and housein and any of these people as so monstrous, they r only following orders from LAMISTS, and if they had not, their families would all have been shamed, and tortured to death, by sicker people even than those that ran the US torture prisons, although I have first hand knowledge, just no court evidence, that those abagrey people or however you spell the name of that prison, they all are high ordered LAMISTS, just as is mister loveboy moneybags trump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home