Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 32 Letter From Chester, Forget Michael's Message

Started to tell u in prior blog today but got as I always do, somewhat caught up
in what I went on to discuss, forgetting what chester wrote to me. He claimed I
was somewhat goofy for making such a [ BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS TENNESSEEE AVENUE
THING], and there was nothing to any of my wild claims, and on and on, with how
all the people on the block were just simply small shop and motel ownere, caught
up in no more than the normal duties of successfuly running their businesses.
Then, and this stuck out like a sore tooth, u really did not have to be a
professor of literary mechanics to c this, he blares out, WORKING IN THIS HOTEL
REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. Powerful words if u ask poor lil'ol' me, after u spend
line after line in a letrter to a perfect stranger, responding to his querry and
also his insinuations of the supernormal happening around his place, meaning
mine to him, and all he does but go on and on about normal living and gee
willigars why would anyone think anything wierd or strange was ongoing, and then
pop right out of nowhere, a paragraph in his letter starts off with, working in
this hotel really changed my life. Well, for something to REALLY C H A N G E
YOUR FREGGIN' LIFE, I cannot make any deductive reasonig in logic how NORMAL OR
EVEN NEAR TO NORMAL SITUATIONS could have such, and in his own words, life
changing effects, it really, if closely examined, in the mechanics of a literary
work, does not fit, hence, I feel he is frightened to death, and wrote me a buch
of big fat lies. I cannot prove this, but on the night of December 12, 1996, and
before I go on, I made an error in my prior blog and wrote'77, when I meant
1967, when discussing an agreement made between my aunt, her daughter, and the
Sha of Iran, under oreders of the great SSJKK, but back to present point, I went
to sleep at or about 1 AM, and 4 hours later at 5 on the dot, I literally jumped
right out of bed, from a major[dream/interaction, that I totally believe was
given to me by the queen of dreamgivers, the great sarah krassle. By the way in
case u never ever knew this, and it is biblical in the story of abraham and
aisac, the word for QUEEN ON ASTRAL REALMS IS S A R A H !!!!!!!!

Sarah the wife of abraham was originally named with the astral-term of princess,
earth translations are sarii, and the allmighty knew of this huge shit in the
20th century AD, and came directly onto the earthrealms, and instructed abraham
to rename his wofe, QUEEN or SARAH , really u r saying exactly the same thing,
just as her lovly great city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, MEANS ON THE EARTHREALMS,
the city of the great sarah krassle. cHESTER KNEW ABOUT THE WORMHOLE, AND WHEN
HE FOUND IT, MRS. BASSLER, HIS ADOPTED MOTHER SAID HE WENT TEMPORARILY CRAZY, ONLY SHE BLAMED IT ON MORE SOCIOLOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE TERMINOLOGY, and said it was something that the [then] secretary of defence, mr. mannemara, said on television. BULLSUGAR, not buyin into that for a picoseck. The callio family had numerous comic stores all over north and central atlantic city, and these comic charachters pose great dangers when misunderstood. Yes, this was done to attract kids and the lamist cult had a real brainiac attack with that move, but the dangers of dealing or overdealing in and with PHASE 4 BEINGS, is too wild and incomprehensible to go into further at this moment. Phase four entities, cannot sustain their caporial existance in the worlds below their astral births, it
violates the laws in lawtronics, and none of us break these laws, violation of these laws has no penalty nor punitation logic, as they simply CANNOT BE VIOLATED, AS DIANA ROSS would so perfectly say when she called privecode once, "NO HOW, NO NOTHING"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home