Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 29 Good Morning Wall Street

Well loyal and disloyal morians, not that I do not respect everyone's opinion, as I most certainly do, but u can c that there is obviously no way that my enemy dirtbags will permit the dow to drop and stay dropped to below 11K closes, and when they know the magic secret of how to prevent this occurance, namely wrecking one poor little obscure pitiful persons life, totally and completely, at key and critical times, then y let it happen? Well, if it were really all this simple, what does anyone have this veheminantly against the Philadelphia Phillies ballclub? Also, u can make just as much loot shorting a stock, commodity, or index system as the dow futures, so then y not bless my life, short the dow, and never have me to worry about, as who knows, I just may get believed before all this is said and done and over and through, and I would be able to sue for a minimum of 30-60 BILLION BUCKS, after all that has been done to me by these evil consperators. The man recently awarded five billion for an exploding gas tank, one incodent, not that I am belittling this awful occurance, but he was jury-awarded $5,000,000,000.00. So y take the chance on a odds of even a trillion to one, that some day through some miracle, I may be able to get my problems successfully exposed to the world, and make erin julia roberts brockavitch, and her 2 million smacks, look like kids marshmallowing on a fire stick, next to the Chicago fire? REASON: simple, logic here does not apply, and you would fail here as you failed in your first command mission on the shuttlecraft, in the original Star Trek, Mr. Leonard Spock Nemoy. Logic answers only logically oriented things and sitches. You ever try breaking up a fight verbally only as say a school teacher, using good logic, with some angry and highly emotional kids, forget it pal? Logic is thereby ruled totally out, at least in my mind, to this 21 year hell of my nightmare ICPE situation, me verses this crazy parallel event nightmare. That leaves only the possible choice that a bunch of luny and out of control, super-outer-worldly-beings, are engaged in sort of a war, or on lesser and kinder mindsets, they are in a contest, making bets with each other, will the evil empire win all the way to full today, will the poor dude last out the year, the gods have every month and year from 21 years ago when they began this with me, probably up to 80 years from now, and whenever I totally blow, someone wins the big cosmic prize. Thinking any other way is pointless, and yet, though I know that sueing extraterrestrial entities is a pure pipedream, A CALLIO MORNING PUN, I still, if ever provable in a court of law, can recover major damages, from those caporial humans that have permitted themselves, upon hearing the voice so to speak to do these evils to me year after bloody year, and some have very deep pockets like mister delerium tremors college boy from goodol' haaavaaad unavasity, spelled with the accent to peep the ugly bastard smiling this morning. He ain't the only deep pocket. Dave and I were driving on NJ 295, coming back from trenton towards camden area, and in florence township, at the time, that part of this highway had no shoulder in the direction southbound that we were then traveling. A McDonnel Douglas truck, the space agency people for crissake; the driver of this large 18 wheeler death machine, intentionally forced us off the road and into nothing but rock, and luckily, we both came out of this attempted-hit, unscaved. Hit, meaning it both ways buddie boy, or as my new buddy on my space.com, says, buster brown. Hope u r c'ing some of the nightmarish horrific crapola my life is all about, and by the way, I joined one of the UFO clubs, and sent them a message post, regarding my very unusual blooged life story, along with my blogging address. I am telling the world my story for 2 reasons, justice, and safety of the entire human race's future, as I will never totally know what I am involved with, nor did I ever ask for any of it, but my little simple logic is that if this hell can befall one person, and I am convinced I'm not carrying this super-tonnage, all by my lonesome- most others long ago would have gone the 3 ways that people go under this: PERMANANTLY MAD AND INSANE, PRISON FOR MURDER AND LIFE, OR INTO A CEMETARY, 6 FEET BELOW THAT LOVELY SMELLING FRESH EARTH. sO IF MY HELL, CAN SAVE 1,2, 5, 40, 1000, WHATEVER, POTENTIAL OTHER FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE, FROM GOING THROUGH MY NIGHTMARE, OR SIMILAR ONES, AT THE HANDS OF SOME NOT YET IDENTIFYABLE ENTITY, IT IS WORTH IT. Admitantly, I would like justice done, and am totally unable to think up a fair monatary amount of restitution that could ever hope to make up for what they have done to me, in the total absolute destruction of a persons life, and here in a so-called FREE SOCIETY. Sure, I will start negotiating at somewhere around 5-10 times the gastank explosion award, as a lesser amount for what they have put me through, would be the total epitome of insult. Speaking of things done, as I list some, see it as something that was done to one of your loved ones, your closest one that u love the most, really see this, and if anger does not buid up in you to where the gods help-u, u do not literally throw your computer accross the room, then I diagnose u as a very repressed ond overly self controlled individual, that someday will blow-postal. Then, remember, what am I, a slab of old diseased chopped turkey livers, commun, gimme a brea, I live and breathe right here in this world, just as all the rest of u do!!!!!!!!!!! O, those darn typos and ettos hacks, meant to say in a pior blog, that I moved into Voorhees, nj, from Mantua nj, on the night of april 30th, not the night of may 31st, sorry. Anyway 5 weeks or so I had the krassle 'dream', believe me, it ain't no dream, as u are literally abducted out of the waking/dream realm of ordinary reality, and literally transported to either a parallel universe in the multiverse of hyperspace, or sent directly to the astral realm, which I will explain later, exactly what it really is and is all about. Anyway after this experience where she was singing a song that she had written, LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS, many things also occured, that I'll promise u, to get into details about at a later time. But for now, 3 days later about June 6 of '80, give or take a day or 2, I was driving my car to work at RPL sound studio, when I stopped at a red light, and it was not that hot that day, so instead of using my car air, I used natural air, windows rolled down. A dude in his late teens yelled at me to give him a ride. I did not. Stopped at the next light, again this happened, he was only picking on my car and me, no one else, and again I did not oblige him, and drove on. 2 miles down the road, he was waiting for me, and now I'm feeling like Vera Miles, on Serling's Twilight Zone show. How'd he get ahead of me, if he needs the ride, and I know that no cars passed me, and no side roads led to where, even if this had been planned, he still could not have been, unless done by hotair balloon, ahead of me at the 3rd traffic light. But bigger than life, here again, is sarah krassle's brother, and younger than he would have been in 1980, as he looked 16ish, and I know he was twice that and then a couple years more. He always referred to sarah as his'KID SISTER'. I still did not give him a ride, and while driving off on to the BLACK HORSE PIKE to make a right so I could pick up a broken watch left at a jeweler near there, before proceeding onto my job at the studio, he HOLLARED OUT TO ME, "LAST CHANCE DUDE, GIVE ME A RIDE OR I'LL BREAK YOUR CAR". Got to work after picking up my watch at the 'then', EJ Korvette store, at the Nicholson Road Shopping Plaza, in Audubon Park, NJ, just a couple miles downroad from my job, told my nightime boss, Mr. Don Cialoni, about this wierd strange twisted teen boy, he really put the fear of the gods in me, and the entire episode was every bit as unnerving to me, as Vera Miles' occurance was with her in the TTZ show. But this was 'real', whatever that is, and not some TV show. So after my workshift terminated, I punched out and got into my '78 chevy nova, and proceeded to drive home to the Robin Hill Apartnment complex, where I resided. But the kid still had me so spooked, without even knowing why, nor what I was doing, I found myself retracing my route, and as previously stated, I only went this way to pick up a watch that was being re-crystalled by a nearby jewellry shop, but sure enough, I was heading back, on the exact route, in which I drove to work, out of my way by 1 or 2 miles, thinking of this wierd shithead the whole trip. Then, nightmare township was entered babyluv. Right as I got to the very exact intersection where the brother or the claimer-to-be brother of SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, had said to me less than 9 hours ago, "i'll break your car", bangpop, a muffler had suddenly materialized instantly before me, it just was there, first it wasn't, then boom, it was JUST THERE, totally out of the blue. Naturally, POP POP POW, my mufler system hit this one that was just suddenly laying there right in front of me, before I could even react to the point of getting my driving foot off accel and onto brake pedal, and my car within 20 seconds came to a dead stop, the gas gague reading totally empty, yet it was just filled when I left the apartment to come to work yesterday afternoon. HE BROKE MY CAR, as I would not give him a ride. He said he would, and right at the precise spot damn it, where he said he would do it, boom, he did it. This is all written about in my COPYRIGHTED, NOT cpyrighted BOOK FROM 1994, CALLED [the permission barrier.] This blog, authorizes anyone to write to the library of congress, to request a taped-copy of this non-published book of so-called, but not really, FICTION. You will have to pay a hefty fee, as their copying charges are a bit up in the stratosphere, hay, gotta keep uncle sam up and running. Speaking of uncle and the feds, I was minding my own business at work a while back, and a strange dude walked in, asked me for some directions, and left, but the minute that he departed, I had to run to the john and remove liquid pudding that did not smell all that great, from my body and send it quickly down to callio's water and cesspool system. I returned a bit weekened and nausiated, very queasy, and sat down in my guard's chair. Next thing I knew, I was not asllep, nor in body, but on a very scenic busroute going through mountainous roads with trees everywhere with more than normal autumn foliage, in bright colors beyond any u would ever c here in ordinary waking world existance. The bus was leaving a university area, that may be the state college, pennsylvania, area; anyway, it eventually arrived on paciffic avenue in atlantic city, NJ. Suddenly, I was removed, without reason nor provocation, from this bus, by 3 burly federal agents, who cuffed me tight to the point of heavy pain. They took me to the far north shore to a building, where I became aware I both lived in, and worked in, as a security officer, but not a building here in our universe, it had 45 floors, and was huge, and very gorgeous. I was taken to a ground floor area, and let finally into a big and rectangular room with a huge video set up, like a movie theatre, but used for getting interrogated people on tape. They insisted that I had commited some awful crime, hit me, and kept yelling shut up over and over, if anything I said, was not what they wanted exactly to hear. They did not say PATUPSHU, as if this was the astral realms, they would, so immediately, I was able to deduce and ascertain, that I was in a parallel universe, and got here through a non-consentual ABDUCTION, as I belonged back at my job, in another world, and I knew this, and was totally aware and lucid to that fact, vividly. Eventually I was released and told I'd be brought back when they need more from me, and not to leave the area, that they could retrieve me anywhere and at anytime. When I came outa this hell, physically, all my illness type symptoms had totally vanished, felt like superman, but was left with a wave of fear so terrible that I nearly walked off my job. I told the olympian god that I mentioned a couple blogs back, as in human form, he worked as a welder in this plant that I was guarding. He said that sarah stacey is behind it, and that her father took her to KRASSLEVILLE, and that she is being punished. There's quite a bit more to tell, but let us move on before my time at the computer expires. The astral realm, is perhaps the most misunderstood concept of the entire human race. Stop seeing yourself here as a real being that is you, and that upon death, some thing exits your body and lives on this plane for a while, later moving into heaven or hell, IE, to the catholic faith, this plane is referred to in their lingo as pergatory. The reason a body weighs a millionth of a gram less after death, it ain't the weight fo toyr soul or astral-body, it is the weight of your brain waves, all electricity has weight, One electron has a precise gram weight of some tiny amount X10 to the minus20 something power. Die, no more elecric current in your heart or brain, and this means you have just lost weight for the final time, nothing your house scales could ever hope to be able to measure, just to infinitessimal. Even astral projection is mis-understood. As u read this blog, u live on the asteral realm, in ways I could not start to go into now. You get tired, as u do here, even bored, from time to time, as u do here, and fall asleep so to speak, out of your astral existance, and you begin entering into many many endless different sequences of physical and caporial dream interactions, to where u think of as here, and U. We all really exist as one in void infinity, we dream out of that as the oness entity, into unlimited amounts of astral realm entities, and later dream further down into worlds of so-called physicallity. When upline from our whole multiverse, the great SSJKK, who there is just a normal girl, sarah krassle, thought of her times in younger days between 10 and 20, certain thoughts became downlined-particle-equivelant-realites, so to speak, to her physical upline multiverse existance human thought waves, and this is y in truth, the big picture of wave/particle duality is indeed a reality. Just as with her, u think something, and a whole downlined multiverse comes to be. U think that when U think, that is that, a thought, but no way, it is a major waveline reality with muliple depths and layers, not yet fathomable to homosapiens in this dark age century and millenium. Thoughts as simple as those exchanged by 2 little kids on a playground merry-go-round, have layers and depths that go all the way down to total unconsciousness, the very void infinity itself, that is the reason of course for the counterpart thoughts to be being thought in the first place, but FIRST, it must filter through an ASTRAL plane, the inbetweens of void infinity, and caporial physical plane life. When I go into deep trance, I can within ten seconds be where I am, and also anywhere else, ghostlike, but really there. In another 30 seconds, I can shut off my physical life-dream here, so to speak, every bit as much as if I shot myself throgh the top of my head and scattered my brains a block down the road. Knowing already, the truth of how this game-box works, for lack of better nomanclachure, I find myself aware of void nothingness, if a fan is on in my residence, or a 2000 watt quad, no diff, no longer hear it, as it is not really there, you guys and gals, back in life still see and hear these illusuions, I am in total dimensionless nothingness, and am aware of it, It takes another minute or so, only that is my time-concept, I can sit in void infinity a quintillion years, it never passes any real time, but anyway, I then think exactly what world I wish to be in, what type of dream sequence to be in, or I can wish to merge with the thought that is all of this, and this secret, takes u straight to the highest astral realms, as now, you r with the upline thought, but seperate from it, and this is how I can be with the great SSJKK, in her city, bypassing all the regular regulations and rules, that astral societies enforce much more strictly than laws by man are enforced down in lower life existance. Unfortunately, never can we endlessly stay, as we exist on dream realms or HS realities all over, through the endless upline/downline multiverse system, which is one dimension up from HS- D5, and is D-6. This thought line, as all dimensions do, loop around, and no upline is an original, nor can there ever be a last one, no first and no last, only the thoughtwave of the entire system as a shole, may be viewed in that mannor, and this is why biblical accounts say that GOD is alpha and omega, greek for first and last letters of their alphabet. If 33 million people all live in homes that contain an attick, with a secret panel and behind it is 10 million dollars in gold bricks, and one person learns of their attack panel, and retrieves their wealth, what happens? 32,999,999 people, with the potential to change their lives and live like kings and queens, never will, because they'll live and die, without seeing a truth that was right there in their face all along. But one lucky mister and misses luckyfortune, they sell the house and move the islands, soak up the good life with 4 % interest from their CD account, paying them for sitting around having a blast till the day they croak like a frog. Does not matter, that all of us posses the ability to never fear physical death again, nor ever have to wonder about life's great mysteries, because very few will open thier panel, retrieve their gold, take it to their bank, and forever alter their life. Yes it is what U know my Morians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home