Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 27 Flashmob Road Attacks

Monday, 2 days ago, I was driving down to goodol ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY, and going down, ran into 50 times more than normal traffic, loud bikers all over me like flies on a used toilet truck, but coming back home, the road was nearly empty, and in 22 miles or so, not one frickin rotten bike. OK< weather change, did it get colder, did it go from sunshine to a torrential rainstorm, answer, NO WAY JOSIE GIRL. Ever notice how some days and some times, the road is rediculouly busy, while other times it is normal, same day of week, and same hour of the day? If u really think u r immagining any of these things, and it is not {something wierd going on}; well, more power to u for keeping a more sane and sociaologically rational viewpoint, as i cannot. I have just seen way too much. About a year back, I was in Commerce bank, where I branch and bank, here in the town where I live, and just when I desperately needed help by a desk person, the bank filled up to barely breathing room only, literally a legal fire hazzard. When I told my manager friend, after she said to me, what the devil is this; was that we are experiencing a flashmob, and briefly went on to tell her about apollolucifer and its blackbrotherhood, and one of their very evil tools, F L A S H M O B S. The minute I got into my car, the engine seemed to be wrecked outa the blue, and super plane and chopper attacks came on me like I was in the middle of either a war zone, or in the middle of the hurricane katrina disaster, after fema eventually arrived. When I got home, my landlady, outa the blue, threatened me with eviction for no good reason, was not behind in my rent, nor had I done anything to warrant this ciscious attack of her screaming and hollaring at me like a mad lady who literally was out of her mind, and just the day prior, we were talking about some normal every day thing, and all was well and fine, a MAJOR ETTOSIAN ATTACK, electromagnetic, NOT ELECTRONIC, thought transmission and ommision syastem controlling power, as with my typo error from a prior blog. 2 of my blogs from earlier this month, never made it through to be published in my MORIANITY BIBLE. Today, my new hacker friend, got these wierd hacks corrected for me. U must understand that the world of the unexplained, be it un or super natural by way of being a seemingly not yet existing science, or occult, or ufological, in nature, it is all ONE AND THE SAME REALITY, and I know factually that this is true, as I am directly related to a real physical person [brother] of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In my current michael mountainpen sequence of dreams, the family lineage that my doulble-helix life string-program is part of, makes me in this body, have strange and unusual abilites, and I know that Mr 666 hates me, as he hates what is now remaining of my poor and cursed family, it is not religous junk, it is real. I am living here, and I am living all over in many realms and worlds, and I am aware that I simply exist at and as void infinity, and it is my being aware of reality, that allows me to do some of the things that I can do. The reason I tell u so much about roulette, is it is the game of this rotten prickin bunttapper, mister 666. If you do very simple things in this game, and r not being magnetically lowered by being given constant life-killing hellsiege, y can make all the $$$$ in the world, I know, as I used to, until I came out of one world and entered into another one on the night of August 15th, of 1986. Things were done to me in ACNJ, too terrible to talk about, and though in higher realms, sarah loves me, she hates me hear, as she has been ETTOS'd to death by mister allienspacesaucer 666, all one evil rotten wicket hellish reality. I was not only taken from body in my moms media, pennsylvania apartment as I told you about, the pamona experience, and the one where I was slammed against the high wall air conditioner, but when I recently last December was at work, I fell asleep for a few minutes duribg my break, and my heart exploded. I walked out of my car and into the warehouse, sarah had driven her white lincoln in, same one she had on the earth plane, the day of the big atlantic 2000 storm, when I saw her and hubby on pacific avenue in it, she stared at me and me at her, but she did not even know who I was. Much more 2 tell u, but library scedaddle elbow just struck, bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home