Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 23 Mister Ouchapinchanerve Mustastruk

I am under the worst otammic siege in 20 friggin years, and if I live to be a million megamellinium dear friends and fiends, I will never be able to crawl into the normal human mind, guess alla-u are agreeing with that, no sweat, no I am totally being super serious. I do not travel in a large circle on this material realm's atomic signature, but the few people I associate briefly with, all but one, a beautiful lady in many more ways than just the outside shell; ALL FEEL THAT I AM JUST A NEGATIVE COMPLAINING WACKADOODLE, differently expressed, by a few different 'geniuses'. All I do is bitch and find what is wrong, and on and et el on, and" " " ". I have a giant ? for these wonderful people: Y do books like, just for example's sake, James patter son's's, LIFEGUARD book from last year, sell so many copies, millions the publishers so inform me? READ IT. 400 cool pages, super plot, well done, et el, and etc. But the first 90 or more percent of it, is beyond negative, it is frikin horrific, worse than my screwed up life. In the end, author ain't stupid, godda play to the mortal mind in endless quest for up-endings, so bing bong zoom batman, dude gets his dream girl, megabucks, hell, trumpie, what else is there to this caporial life. HOW THE FRIGGIN HECK DOES MY AUDIENCE KNOW HOW MB [MORIANITY-BIBLE], IS GONNA TURN OUT, WHEN THE AUTHOR, ME, DOES NOT YET KNOW? want ME TO TYPE LIES THAT SOUND GOOD? OK, FINE . All prior entries on all of MB is bullshit, and now for the truth. Both Brittany spears and mariah Carey are having a fist fight over me tonight, winner gets me, oh and did I forgot to tell u that I invented a tachion radio system that can invert the distance delay of photonic reality, and have it tied into channel ten-TV, and any night that I want to, or say at noon, I can tune in to tonight's broadcast and get stock quotes and lottery numbers. Also, Iam 6feet five, 220 pounds of solid muscle, and need bodyguards to protect me from daily female attack. What could possibly be wrong with that story? Just one little minor fookin thing: IT'S A DAMN GODSGRAVE BUNCHA LIES. Y can't I tell what is going the hell on in my miserable pathetic life, and be, if not believed, at least pitied, or jesusgodman, at least not either hated or looked down on like I am nothing but shit? Just tell meY? The stuff I claim to be real, fuck u to all of u. it is real, I don't make up lies. If I did make up lies, it would be like the ones I told above in my illustration of human absurdity. Y the hell, would I just not start a blog of lies and call it NEXT-GENERATION-CROWLEYANITY? Allister, don't come back'n haunt me bud, gotta make a frikin point to this ass hole world of idiots!!!!! I am not being negative, I'm being honest, truthful, real and open, does this count for squat anymore in this crummy new and screwed up century? All I can say today, is that I know some major nerves and toes got pinched, stepped on, and crushed big-time!! All weekend, and starting last Thursday, This is the worst MILITUFORCE HELL-SIEGE, these slimeskum have ever put me through. Airial harassment at work, at home, 24/7, Jesus, as my friend David C. Roth said it once when he witnessed a siege I was under so appropriately, "WHAT IS THIS, BAGHDAD, WHO ARE YOU, SADDAM HOUESIN'? We were in the jersey pine barrens after returning from a trip to Carlisle, PA, to check out a bunch of lies we were told by the Camden county prosecutor's office, specifically, mister Ron wirtz, and we parked in the woods to chow down some eats we just bot at a wawa near the route 70 and 72 circle meet, just east of pemberton, new jersey. They make my witnesses silent, by that old reliable method you know about, M U R D E R. I will go into this later in much more detail, but there is a weird connection between me, and the actress Julia Roberts. 3 of her biggest movies, are so connected with me, it is just way beyond coincidence, a bad word when victims use it, a great one when DA's want to use it in their direction, ever watch L&O? Sheeeeeeiiit, gimme a flockducking break, willya? One movie is about water and water companies, another is all about my type of enemies, and the FLATLINERS, let us not go there too much today, as ever since I came out of a major wild loss of consciousness on the night of 8/15/1986, life here has been one huge BILLY MAHONEY HELL, for me!!!!!!!! Whatsup with this big J, 3 is beyond happenstance in my little book??? Everything I ever do causes life to run in reverse, I go red and life goes black, I sell short and stock goes up, and it was not until communications with Diana Artemis, that I came to discover that it would not matter, which way I had gone, if I literally went back in 4d space while remaining in same 5d space, a lawtronic impossibility, as breaking it would wipe out causality laws in individual multiverses and timelines of HS, even if I could, it now would have gone the way needed to defeat me, based on my new decision, as their is a motive program that is lawtronically typed in to the system that says, MAKE THE FAT LITTLE BASTARD FRIKIN FAIL, FAIL, F A I L !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If U can grasp any of this, you'll get a true glimpse into the window of hell. My hell is totally eternal, no peace or rest, first of all, eternal rest and peace is a frikin big HOAX. now, THE DAY i MOVED FROM MANTUA,NJ, TO VOORHEES, NJ, ON THE NIGHT OF 31 May OF 1980, I went to go to sleep on the night of 3,4, or 5 June, and the next thing I knew, I was not in bed, and I was not frikin dreaming, all doubters will find out who's making these things up, just as soon as your damn ticker quits on ya bud!!!!!!! I was on TENNESSEE AVENUE, ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, and a giant long dark haired beauty queen named SARAH KRASSLE, 7 last name number, and 12 total first/last name number, was singing a song to me from the benches next to FRAILENGERS SALT WATER TAFFY STORE, and the name of it was LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS. This changed my entire life, once again, as did the CHAIN INTERACTION that she gave me in early-mid December of 1969. Time permits no details, I will soon lose my spot. Lawtrons are working very quickly to shut me up, details at a later date, will be told, and as I stated earlier, how does anyone know how the devil any of this is gonna turn out, how do you know, whether the James Patterson 'LIFEGUARD', syndrome of happy endings, will not befall me as well??????? But I'm not gonna lie today and tell U all that my existence on your lovely lil planet is happy, nor has been real terrific for me!!!!!! My poor mom, the last dozen or so years of her life, loved to play, HEAD-GAMES, with herself, just like many others that I previously mentioned on todays blog. A police officer in Williamstown,NJ, did this to me. He said, mister mountainpen, I DO NOT BELIEVE U BECAUSE I CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE THAT ANY OF THIS COULD BE GOING ON IN OUR GREAT LAND, THE GOOD 'OL USA. Well, believe you are a monkey, but it will not make u one, that is for life on astral realms, NOT HERE, and so many of us are 'fire and brimstone type of hell conditioned, UPON DEATH IMMEDIATELY, gee, I wonder why this sorda shit is all around em, golly gosh darn gee-whiz, could it be? In a minnina kalpa or 2, the worst literal fire-hell believers, start to realize, they can lose that part of hell, but hell is not being ever able to not exist if u do exist, as time is not real and your existence is real, simply put babyluv, U FRIGGIN EXIST. That is HELL, and if you wanna worsen it with biblical mental pictures at the point of death, or even by having this strong belief system in place, and then you die, well guess what's there waiting forya, tillya wise up and exit or end the program picard and riker.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABAD, IS DIANA'S BROTHER, AND IS NOT SOME HORN AND TAIL DEVIL, BUT HE IS A ROTTEN AND DEADLY BASTARD, MAKE NO MISTAKE. appololucifer Beelzebub abadon diabolis, is an evil dirty rotten prick with a 36 NAME-NUMBER, and oh lovely, son of zeus-zudlow, and sister of Diana arteemus, he is not too thrilled that I learned how to crack the electron's code system, on the physical earthworld plane, but he hates me even more, because the gods are playing a major game, one of them is called salvation through christs blood, and since I am sixty-two generations directly down line to Jesus the great messiah and master, in this sequence of dreams, he really is giving me hell!!!!!! But it all comes first from the lawtrons, and their games come down the fabric line of realms so to speak, and they then work their games, as the gods, but further down, asrally, and further even still downward into the dreamworlds of physicality, we are our own victims of are own crimes against us, and all for the show and the ratings, as mortal mind would perhaps see the equivalent to all of this garbage. See, we are the lawtrons, the gods, our higher astral realm self, and finally, we get to really experience the dream, IN ALL OF ITS CAPORIAL AND TANGIBLE ways of pleasure/pain, hot/cold, youth/old age, misery/happiness. and on and on et el and etcetera!!!!!!! Not implying here that on astral levels we cannot have sensation. First of all, things sound better, we hear 5 octaves higher and 5 lower than here, and with an ability to live in great luminosity, shades and ranges of colors are off the mental dial, don"t try to grasp it. In June of 1969, 5 or 6 months before my first major interaction on astral realms with the all mighty, when she insisted on having the CHAIN, I wrote a song, or something channeled through me, the most incredible words to a song, THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES, which I got around to copyrighting in 1981, when I did a keyboard arrangement to it, along with the basic word/melody work that I wrote at 14 and 1/2 years of age. In the song, in just a few quick and concise verses, I go on to predict the most incredible hellish future that awaited me. IT ALL CAME TRUE, WORD FOR FRIGGIN WORD. The 1980 interaction came however, when I was employed by a sound recording studio, and believe me, it was all planned by my lovely princess DONNA GAINES, and my awesome SARAHSTACEY J K KRASSLE. The entire HAIR Broadway musical play was written by mister ragno and his two associates, and it was part of this [LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS] thing. In a parallel universe, where donna is a lab-tek at the Atlantic City Medical Center, and living on Ohio Avenue, near the bay, we know each other well, and she told me this, but warned me to never tell, when Stacey wakes me up, as I spent 5 months there, and woke back up the next day here, mister trekkor russican, gods what would they do if they did not have me to get their ideas from??????? My experience in 4-D space took place in mid August of'86, so did I steal your IBM typewriter idea????????? Please don't sue me, anyway, you cannot take my bed by law, and that is all I own, so S C R E W UUUUU'S!!!!!!!!!! In closing, I know big bobby-mayor, told his buds in the 177th to strike me super hard after my 2 days of blogging last week, sent the Dow tumbling under 11 K, after over a year of over eleven range sustained, HA HA HA. Here is what I would have told, if the LIB. SCEDADDLE ELB. had not struck: In my pants pocket was a note that I did not put there, had to be levy's cousin that did it when I was in the sea, as even though I told u that I was wading in the shallows, before that, I was out body surfing, and the opportunity to do this presented itself. Note said, that levy is related to channel 10 news anchorman STEVE Levy, and that 'they' knew all about me, even back in the 60's, and were hoping to indoctrinate me into the LAMIST CULT. Some people cannot be dream-absorbed, and I must have been one of those exceptions. They put a dood in my moms dating club, and before she was dating Sidney crown, as mentioned in prior blog, she met, through the SPS [single parents society], a fellow named DICK LEVY. He was determined one day to get me out of the apartment I was living in so I would miss one particular DARK SHADOWS episode, where grasson hall, THE EMINENT DOCTOR JULIA HOFFMAN, AS VAMPY BARNY REFERRED TO HER AS WHEN THEY FIRST MET, same name number interestingly enough as mizz roberts, and SARAH KRASSLE, 7/12, anyway she was speaking to Elizabeth Collins Stoddard, Paul Stoddards wife, before he came into the new plot, and was Jason chockedbybarney McGuire, at the time,any who, doc hoff and Mrs. stodd were rapping in the foyer area of the great collinwood mansion, and what got said was major. NOT AN EXACT QUOTATION BUT DAMN CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEND GOOSE BUMPS UP DONNA WHITE BOY'S SPINE, and that is, maybe someday in the future, in ways not known now, my research may have major value. In the show, she was faking an interest in the famous to Maine,USA, COLLINS FAMILY, WHILE ALL THE TIME REALLY STAYING THERE TO LEARN OF HER PATIENT'S FAIT WITH BARNY THE VAMP. The show was priceless, but this conversation, lawtronically, was meant for my ears, and DICK LEVY, got me out of the apartment that day, absolutely insistant on taking me to Philadelphia, for no good nor rationally explainable reason, and it wasn't until a re airing of the 60's soap, that I miraculously got tp out all this incredible crapolla together. When I called the TV station in 2003 about the note, and asking if Steve levy would b willing to comment, no answer, on anything, and a couple months later, NO MORE STEVE LEVY, and this led me to confirm through a reliable real estate source, that the mayor and he ARE INDEED COUSINS, a mister AVAUE, if I'M SPELLING IT RIGHT, SO INFORMED ME OF THIS, AND HE OWNS acnj PROPERTY. also, THE leviathin 20 YEAR DEAL THEY MAKE, AS IN THE EXAMPLE WITH Paul stoddard, i FIRST MET SARAH IN 1965, AND MY LIFE [AS i KNOW IT, TOTALLY ENDED 20 YEARS LATER, LATE IN 85. Leviathin/lamists, are real, and to all u doubters, someday it all will come out, and when it does, I cannot be too forgiving for the mistreatment I have received by all those whom I have literally begged on my knees for help, and just got sat upon. Sorry, I cannot forgive a crime this large, and the 3rd and main part of the triangle worm hole stationary system was in the BOLIVER HOTEL, TOP FLOOR, CLOSE TO MCGUIRES PITTSBURGH COLLEGE FAG FUN HOUSE. they HAVE SUPER TASTING GINGER ALE, i'LL SAY THAT MUCH FOR THEM. One day Sarah-Stacey turned up the power a bit too much, trying to do some LAMIST related thing, and these things cause what mortals term INSTANTANEOUS COMBUSTION, and the Boliver Hotel of ATLANTIC CITY, WAS, AND IS NO MORE. She let part of herself grow old and die off, but I know another part of herself is inside her rotten grand daughter. The death dream she gave my mom, regarding my grand pops LBI property, that is a story for another time remember ANGIE'S WONDERFUL DREAM CURSE on SHADOWS? Believe it's all wild fantasy hah, they sure went out of their way to tell viewers after a Scfi channel re-airing, that it was all made up balogna, sure it was, they have sold me the Brooklyn dreams bridge so many times anyway, the title deed really should be in my name now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home