Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 22 Celine Dions Power Of Rip Off Power

I DO NOT CARE WHAT time blog page says, here in my world in Hammond, new jersey, it is 6:55 PM, and 40 minutes ago, ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC COMPANY, for reasons only they know, killed my friggin electricity, and just as i typed the word electricity, another computer hack, had to click into box and start re typing for no reason, this is all to kill my PHILADELPHIA FILLIES BASEBALL TEAM, A BIG CHEATING ICPE, USING PARALLEL EVENT TO WRECK MY LIFE, IT NEVER EVER STOPS, yes I do not know about power of love, but they love to use UTILITY HARASSMENT AGAINST ME, ALL THIS CRAP THEY DO, it is all been going on since my GODS DAMN BILLY MAHONEY HELL STARTED. IT N E V E R FRIGGIN STOPS, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT, AND IF SUICIDE WOULD WORK, I WOULD DO IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home