Friday, June 30, 2006

Chapter 21 Not Happy Happers Day, Ettosians

Friday, June 09, 2006 Chapter 21 Not Happy Happers Day, Ettosians

I had the very worst day of my life yesterday, and the HACKERS/HAPPERS, would not let me go on this site and blog. By now, u must know that the title to the other chapter, was really not happy happers, but HAPPY HACKERS DAY. Ettos was used to make me write happers, a MENTAL OR BIOLOGICAL COMPUTER HACH, U COULD SAY, JUST AS they made me type in that u drive on a parkway and park on a freeway, when I naturally meant to say that the irony of life means that we DRIVE ON A PARKWAY AND PARK ON A DRIVEWAY. Timing is of major importance to lawtrons, their [toy soldiers and bed dolls], in their game that that play with thoughtwave systems and or units, and though LAWTRONS do not in fact LIVE IN ANY DIMENSION-SYSTEM AS MORTAL MIND COULD EVER HOPE TO DEFINE AND CRAWL INTO MENTALLY, THEY DO use the time dimension when they bring thought toys down into hyperspaces, and start to endlessly create their games. It started yesterday in my humanrealm and formout, when I left my residence and went to hammonton shop rite grocery store. I came out after legally buying and paying for some le-nature bottled water that was on half off sale, got into my lovely piecashit, and a loud CIA-NCSA-bfa-mf small air vehicle was directly above me, monitoring, and harassing me, illegally. Not 15 seconds later, maybe less, a giant long haired queen that resembled the great SSJKK, walks real slowly by my vehicle in a bikini, which people in non shore areas are not supposed to dress by that rude code, even on a cooking hot day in mid-July, and it was a cool and sprinkly day in the second week of June. I hurried away without even buckling my safety built. Later before exiting the private store lot property, I legally fastened up my belt. This was only the beginning of this combo-air&ground siege, a rare occurrence, to get both air & ground assault, at least real super heavy death siege. The milituforce plane, followed me everywhere I needed to go on my long list of errands. MILITUFORCE, combines the words MILITARY, FORCE, AND KEEPS THE ABBREVIATION LETTERS IN THE MIDDLE FOR THE WORDS, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. Iam being hacked again, just got knocked 10 or more lines down the page, and did not strike any keys or functions that would cause this to occur. I was starting to say, that if u were followed for 22 years, give or take, by ground and air vehicles, and u get to see and hear if u ain't a totally oblivious ignoramous, that it is the same dozen or so air & dozen or so ground vehicles, that never appear to change, or age in any way that I am able to observe, tell me you would not start to draw the conclusion that these vehicles, and air objects, are UNIDENTIFYABLE??? Especially, when for 22 yrs I have faithfully with all my power, have been trying in every human way I know to try, to get to the bottom of whom they are, and no one anywhere can or WILL, give me answers!!!!!!!!Now hackers, let us skip down to a new paragraph, and hit the enter key twice, duh-derrrr. When I tried to blog yesterday, a cousin to the CSI- FLASHMOB SOCIETY, HIT ME HARDER THAN SONNY LISTEN EVER COULD ON HIS BEST DAY, IF HE MAD IRONMAN MIKE THERE WITH HIM TO ADD HIS POWER TO HIS. First, it was of course, and the hackers are completely unaware of this, done by a LAWTRON MOTIVE PROGRAM, "MAKE THE LITTLE FAT PRICK MISERABLE AS HELL AGAIN TODAY" goes the instructions to the 'program', don't be fooled, this is not the matix crap, lawtrons, who tey r and what they do, goes so far above and beyond your ability to tangably grasp it, so a pitiful attempt to depict a similar idea, was MATRIX 1-4. IT IS WAY BEYOND THIS, AND NOT DONE BY A MACHINE OR A TEK, AS WE PERCEIVE TEK OR MACHINES. They ettosianically influenced a cia-nsa,bfa-mf enemy, to run a flashcrash worm, on pyra's blogger.com, page, causing millions of so called bandwidth dial-ins to this site, simultaneously occur, and whambamslammio, site crashes down. Human enemies that let themselves be influenced by the LAMIST CULT, [DARK SHADOWS'S LEVIATHINS, are still legally responcible & culpable for their crimes, and my message in this blog to google and pyre labs is, I am very sorry for indirectly causing this to happen, it was soley meant as an attack on me, and if u now or at any furure time catch these rat slime lowlife, please use all my blogs, and send me a fare-paid, as I"M just a broke little dude, plane ticket, along with court subpeana, and I'll gladly be on your witness list on your side, and then when u get your crack atem, it's my turn, I can instigate a law suit too. Now for a bit more on MILITUFORCE, 177TH AIR WING, AND THEIR DEADLY AIRSHIPS: I was a member of a debtford, nj,usa, swimclub for several years, back in the mid-nineties, called HADDONWOOD. When I would try to enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool, these unidentified planes would circle over above, and always within 5-10 minutes tops, extremely large flies would appear, and out of 50-100 swimmers, would always, only ATTACK ME, forcing me to run out of the pool and look like a damn fool. Is my blood 5 times richer than young healthy teens that were all around me in this large outdoor pool, is my blood as a man in his early 40's back in the mid 1990's, that rich, that all these teens were ignored by these fly vampires, just to get at my blood? Well, either that is true, or else, these are micronic androidalsects,[BUILT INSECTS], with motive program or remote command reception abilities. This is all real, it frikin happened. When I wrote a few letters to science labs, not goon ones, good ones, more prior blog ettos hacking, and told them I caught one of these flies, and have it in a jar with 2 lids, a sleeperlid and a breather lid, IE, one had holes, the other did not, and that if I let the fly stay dead for weeks at a time, and changed lids, back to life it would come, they never wrote me back. Wall-Mart was supposed to be purchasing this Haddonwood health club property, but never did, in fact, to this very day, bog dated; it is another[straight outa dark shadows things], no one ever can get to the bottom of why no one ever bot the place, wall mart is keeping a real en-ron type lid on it, so is the mayor of deptford township, and to this day it resembles 1995 COLINWOOD, ALL OVERGROWN AND NO ONE THEIR, before julia hoffman and barnabus collis interdimensionalized and changed things, and it was 1995 when this all sarted, but I'll admit was early august 1996, close enough, when it shut down, and just as with dark shadows, NO NOTICE, NO NOTHING, NO REFUND FOR TIME PAID FOR AND NOT USED, NO ANSWERS, N O N E.!!!!!!! mORE ON THE LAMISTS/LEVIATHINS now, it was my birthday that dark shadows picked for paul stoddard's [payment due] DAY, STARTING THE BIG PLOT ON THE SHOW, ODDS BEING 1/365, YES, THERE MUST BE A DATE PICKED, AND ONLY 365 FULL DAYS ARE IN THE YEAR, STILL, IT IS BULL, SARAH'S shop, the antiqueSHOP on the show, sarah collins had one brother, sarah has one brother, frank in life. Sarah, the summer of '69, was always talking within my earshot, while I would walk down her street, about her SHOP, and later as 69 ended, shadows had the antique shop, and was all part of the LEVIATHIN/LAMISTS plot to all of the goings on, basicly APPOLOLUCIFER'S plan to use one family line, the COLLINS family, to take over this world, or put better, THE PHYSICAL PLANE. On astral realms, a bunch of Dogtown suburban areas, are loaded with skummy huge reptiles, bigger than many earth-plane dinasours on this natural or physical plane. BENZAGO PHEELAPII SHARPTONIO, A GOOD FRIEND OF THE TRUE BEING THAT USED TO BE DREAMING HE WAS MY EARTHLY FATHER IN CURRENT DREAM SEQUENCES, AND ORIGINALLY FROM 8 PROVINCES AWAY, ROUGHLY 26 PETAPARS NORTH-EAST-WOUST OF sAHASRA dAL kANWAL [HEAVEN], IS A BEING WHOM I have known for hundreds of megakalpa, and he and my dad, sold out Ricktown to the BRIGBASE SHADOWS, IN SLANG [THE SHADOW MONSTERS], WHOM INFLUENCED THE EARTHPLANE WRITING OF THE SHOW DARK SHADOWS.mY CHAIN THAT SARAH WANTED BACK, WAS FOUND BY MY FATHER IN lOUISIANA, on the beach after a high tide washed it up, and was found first by a merchant who sold it to a man named JOHN HENNINGSEN, a second cousin to the news caster, the late mister PETER JENNINGS, BOTH VERY FINE GENTLEMEN, I was denied the privelage of ever knowing mister Jennings, but John and I were tight from 1968-1970. In 1968, he bought this chain from athe Louisiana merchant, and lter gave it to me, early in 1969, telling me the merchant said that upon showing it to locals, was so informed, THAT IT CONTAINED MAJOR MAGICAL PROPERTIES, we can elucidate on all these details later on. First, chain with so-called magic given to me by a cousin of a soon to be world newsman from canada, later it gets astrally stolen causes it be a [gone-missing] PHYSICAL ITEM AS WELL, THEN THE WILD ***ASTERISK KEMTRAIL APPEARS ALL OVER MY TOWN AND MILES IN ALL DIRECTIONS BEYOND, THEN ALL THE TROUBLE THAT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WENT TO TO GET A SCHOOL-MATE OVER TO MY PAD AT 1:15 am ON A SCHOOL NIGHT THAT MY MOM JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE THERE THAT NIGHT, AND GOT ME TO BURN MY ONLY PROOF THAT LOTS OF SICK AND TWISTED THINGS WERE HAPPENING TO ME, THE BURNING OF BOB, AND THE STORY DOES NOT STOP THERE. 3 worm holes [built-created-and stationary], were instantly constructed and placed, one at my school behind the coaches closet in the gym, one in a recording studio where I would be working, unknown to me at the time, more than 9 friggin years in the future, and the controlling TRIANGLE ONE, remember a 3-D triangle, or pyramid, with quartz crystal inside it, is really a huge sntenna system for interdimensional allien 4th and 5th dimensional travel, under total control of the 6th and 7th dimension. My father and the great SSJKK and the pleadian Sharptonio, are in sort of a plan to help get RICKTOWN back from the SHADOWS. In our dimension, nearly 70 quadrillion light years of distance is how far away sharpy lives from heaven or the great city. My dad also has a chain of 25 diners in AKOSLEM, the capitol city of RICKTOWN. Just the other night, we were discussing his franchise system, the [island universe diners of akric] as it is listed on astral city council records, ak for the city, and ric for the entire structure community founded by him, rictafarious's father, my father, u c I am not only Zeranniss's dream sequences here in what u call ordinary reality, I also am Rictafarious's. As things such as fights for territory, and love, and many things occur here on astral plane, they also filter down in varying ways to us here in these dreaming human worlds or existance planes. Just call me PAUL MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN STODDARD. Just do not call me APPOLOLUCIFER DIABOLIS BECAUSE HE HAS 2 OTHER NAMES, THAT TOTAL 36 LETTERS, AND WHEN ALL YOUR NAMES TOTAL 36, YOUR NAME NUMBER IS 1 +2+3+4...+36= 666. What led up to my last day of swimming at the beaches in ACNJ on or about july 30 of 2K3, is my big story. I wrote a song in 88 called prophet of nothing, copyright, later, a slight change to it was made, now this version of it is called DON'T HIDE, U CAN'T HIDE. Mayor Levy, not yet Mayor then, his wife's cousin and her little daughter hung around me on the beach while I waded in the shallows, and she started to humm my music, then she sang her words to my 1996 copyrighted lyrics, saying"yes we are, yes we are, yes we are the Lamists, and over and over again she did this. I never eyeballed her, just did a donna summer, turned and walked off and away, and never returned to the beaches of Air Conditioners again. Ouch, library scedaddle elbow struck me like lightning, by bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home